Who's Overated? Rajon Rondo Tracker

SRT Spidey

Rajon Rondo 2010 Stat Tracker

http://www3.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Boston+Celtics+v+Los+Angeles+Clippers+Gyv0z87dIBul.jpg

Rajon Pierre Rondo (born February 22, 1986) is an American professional basketball player who plays point guard for the Boston Celtics of the National Basketball Association (NBA). Born in Louisville, Kentucky, Rondo attended Eastern High School and Oak Hill Academy for his high-school basketball career, before receiving a scholarship from the University of Kentucky. He played for two years at Kentucky before declaring for the 2006 NBA Draft, represented by agent Bill Duffy.

During the draft, Rondo was selected 21st overall by the Phoenix Suns, and was subsequently traded to the Boston Celtics, where he made his NBA debut as a rookie during the 2006–07 season. He played a supporting role before he established himself as the starting point guard for the Celtics during the 2007–08 season. That season, Rondo earned his first NBA Championship, playing alongside All-Stars Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen and Paul Pierce. His breakout performance came during the 2009 NBA Playoffs, leading his team to the second round.[1] He is primarily known for his playmaking and ball-handling skills as well as speed.[1]

2009-10 Statistics

PPG

RPG

APG

EFF

+ 21.40

Rondo has slowly turned into the center piece to the Celtics team. Unfortunately, that hasn't always been the best formula for playoff success in NBA history. The rest of the team is going to have play like they are at least 2 years younger if they hope to win it all again.

Rondo has slowly turned into the center piece to the Celtics team. Unfortunately, that hasn't always been the best formula for playoff success in NBA history. The rest of the team is going to have play like they are at least 2 years younger if they hope to win it all again.

agree very much so, Rondo, KG, Pierce are the only ones playing with meaning. Very dissapointed in the team right now, but were not in april yet eitheir so not gonna throw out the white flag quite yet :glasses:

I don't think Rondo is overrated but I'm tired of how everyone thinks hes so underrated. His passing his underrated, his ball fakes, etc. The league knows about Rondo and Rondo is making sure people remember. For example, ABC kept sucking his ting ting and saying how underrated is here at this and that.

I think Rondo has already established himself as one of the best PG's in the NBA, probably behind only to Nash. This kid can definitely play, and I respect him for that. Wish he was in the Lakers. Trade ya for Adam Morrisson, Sasha Vujacic and Jordan Farmar? Do it Mitch! :P

I think Rondo has already established himself as one of the best PG's in the NBA, probably behind only to Nash. This kid can definitely play, and I respect him for that. Wish he was in the Lakers. Trade ya for Adam Morrisson, Sasha Vujacic and Jordan Farmar? Do it Mitch! :P

yea the three lakers i hate the most besides all of them. Lets do it :lol:

http://media.miamiherald.com/smedia/2010/02/10/22/387-Celtics_Hornets_Basketball.sff.embedded.prod_affiliate.56.jpg

vs New Orleans Hornets

25 Minutes

2-7 Field Goals

0-1 3PT

3 REB

4 AST

3 STL

7 PTS

Edited by Rondo