Vick vs. Stallworth

Universe

I find it funny how much media attention Michael Vick got for his illegal dog fighting ring compared to Donte Stallworth's killing of a man while under the influence. I know we live in a animals first world but Stallworth has gotten almost no media coverage (atleast from what I've seen) compared to Vick's ordeal that was on even local news stations here in Ontario.

I just feel absolutely horrible for the people affected by Stallworth actions because if he was a dog and Stallworth had of been drunk, he would have served five years in prison.

Its all the animal rights activists that force the media into making a huge deal about Vicks case. I dont agree with what he did at all, but I do agree with you that it doesnt seem fair to those people who were affected by Stallworth's drunk driving. Im sure if those MADD activists were to make a big deal about it, it would get slightly more attention, but unfortunately nothing near the coverage Vicks case did.

Vick was kind of an icon at the time thats why I think he got so much media coverage.

But I still think that what Stallworth did was way worse than what Vick did. Than again, I'm not really an "animal lover".

I love animals but not as much as humans. Now, if it was up to killing my dog or cat, I might actually pick the stranger that I don't know instead. But anyway, what guys like Stallworth and Ray Lewis did are way worse than what Vick did.

Edited by Bean Burrito