Shaq speaks about Howard

Real Deal

• Owner
Shaq on on Dwight Howard: "Superman my [expletive]." And a whole lot more coming, the big man unleashed.

Shaq on getting doubled but not doubling Howard: "When I was coming up and there was Ewing and Hakeem, I never doubled anybody."

More: "You tell me who the real Superman is. Don't compare me to anybody. I'd rather not be mentioned. I'm offended"

@PDcavsinsider

Hmm...

Well good for him, the Magic looked lost and got completely owned tonight.

And by the way, numbers : Shaq - 10 points, 6 rebounds. Dwight - 19 points, 11 rebounds. So uhmm, how did he own Dwight lol.

Yeah... and Shaq is going to be 38 in less than a month while Dwight is slowly entering his prime at the age of 24. Dwight is not nearly as dominant as the prime Shaq.

In the long run Hibbert might even be better then Dwight. no joke either

hibbert does have the tools to be a very effective center. I just dont see any Dominant centers for a long time its a smaller mans game now. if you look at highlights of shaq in his earlier years he was able to just power by people. Now the game is different and centers cant do that as much anymore.

Lol Shaq acts like Dwight says he is better than Shaq ever was. Shaq needs to deal with the fact he isn't an elite player any more and needs to step aside for the next generation of bigs. Whether he likes it or not Dwight Howard is the most dominant big in the NBA. He is also a clown like Shaq is, but at least D12 doesn't give off the same douchebag vibe that Shaq does.

Shaq is an idiot, should just shut his mouth.

• Like 3

Lol Shaq acts like Dwight says he is better than Shaq ever was. Shaq needs to deal with the fact he isn't an elite player any more and needs to step aside for the next generation of bigs. Whether he likes it or not Dwight Howard is the most dominant big in the NBA. He is also a clown like Shaq is, but at least D12 doesn't give off the same douchebag vibe that Shaq does.

Shaq is an idiot, should just shut his mouth.

Wow somebody finally said it. Howard never even says things like this. Shaq has had a very good career, best big of all time. But I can't help but think he feels he isn't getting enough attention...

I understand Shaq in that people think he's a shell of himself now...meanwhile he's the one being double teamed to the point hat even Defensive player of the year DH12 needs help to double him....yet Shaq is guarding DH12 himself. Stuff like that flies under the radar as people believe that DH12 is the best big man.