Banners completed so far...

Real Deal

• Owner

We need some new ones for the Wizards cuz I'm still seeing Jamison. Miller, Foye, Blatche?

I'm out of town right now, but I'll be back home Monday or Tuesday, and I'll have Blatche in there that day.

• Owner

Site looks amazing Brandon. OTR looks like it never missed a beat.

Thanks bro, but it has. I'm just having a bit of trouble keeping up with the player profiles I'm creating, along with team roster pages, schedules, history, etc. Plus, I had draft results up for 10+ years (I think from 1995-2009), had a trade checker for our mock season that I'll need to somehow re-code, among many other things.

But it'll get there. I have a Jamison banner to do tonight, and a new Wizards banner. Then I'm going to cut some new pictures of the Sixers, and add Salmons to the Bucks banner (removing Ersan). Got a podcast to record tonight/tomorrow as well. Tons of work.

Thanks bro, but it has. I'm just having a bit of trouble keeping up with the player profiles I'm creating, along with team roster pages, schedules, history, etc. Plus, I had draft results up for 10+ years (I think from 1995-2009), had a trade checker for our mock season that I'll need to somehow re-code, among many other things.

But it'll get there. I have a Jamison banner to do tonight, and a new Wizards banner. Then I'm going to cut some new pictures of the Sixers, and add Salmons to the Bucks banner (removing Ersan). Got a podcast to record tonight/tomorrow as well. Tons of work.

Damn, OTR's running a podcast now. Definitely gonna tune in.