Banners completed so far...

Real Deal

• Owner

Here's the list so far. Too many delays. I gotta get these finished once and for all.

Three players each, with the exception of the Lakers, Celtics, and Magic (conference champs last two seasons).

Hawks

Celtics

Bulls

Cavaliers

Mavericks

Nuggets

Pistons

Warriors

Rockets

Pacers

Clippers

Lakers

Grizzlies

Heat

Bucks

Wolves

Nets

Hornets

Knicks

Thunder

Magic

Sixers

Suns

Kings

Spurs

Raptors

Jazz

Wizards

I'll update once another team is completed. :)

• Like 1

• Owner

My advice would be to hold out on any Wizard banners until after the trade deadline, just because we have no idea who's staying and who's going. :)

Well, I figured I'd end up doing teams like that last. McGrady wouldn't be on Houston's banner to begin with, though, so I went ahead and added them. I knew Dallas wasn't going to trade their big three. Boston will keep everyone, more than likely. The Lakers won't trade their three or four best players.

But teams like Washington...yeah, I'll hold out until the 18th. Arenas won't be on the banner, though, as he's done for the season (just like Yao and Houston). I thought about Butler and Haywood, but ironically, both are history...so more than likely, it will be Howard and Miller.

If Jamison goes...well, they rebuild, so I'll rebuild.

• Like 1

Well, I figured I'd end up doing teams like that last. McGrady wouldn't be on Houston's banner to begin with, though, so I went ahead and added them. I knew Dallas wasn't going to trade their big three. Boston will keep everyone, more than likely. The Lakers won't trade their three or four best players.

But teams like Washington...yeah, I'll hold out until the 18th. Arenas won't be on the banner, though, as he's done for the season (just like Yao and Houston). I thought about Butler and Haywood, but ironically, both are history...so more than likely, it will be Howard and Miller.

If Jamison goes...well, they rebuild, so I'll rebuild.

It's the depressing truth. :(

• Owner

For the Wizards, I added Jamison and Miller. I'll wait for Josh Howard to play a couple of games, then I'll go digging for photos, make the cut, and put him on the third banner. :)

And Charlotte is last in line, but I need a break, haha.

• Owner

Well, you guys can choose, actually. I mean, Howard isn't an all-star, and I'm not sure how much he'll contribute. I'd like for all the players to be starters, though, or among the leading scorers for that team.

• Owner

Looking good man, loving seeing LaMarcus and Dre Miller on the banner. Keep up the work man, it is greatly appreciated.

I actually thought about Oden again, but Miller is just the better player for the Blazers, and it didn't help that Greg was out for the season.

And thanks. :dribble:

Bobcats are finished...and Wizards fans, I added Randy Foye.

Banners are done! If you guys see any cuts that probably need replaced, just let me know...and help me out, please. ;)