Raptors Without Bosh

Is anybody else pretty interested in seeing how the Raptors play over the next two games without Bosh in the lineup (assuming Bosh misses tomorrows game against Washington)?

It sucks to lose Bosh and obviously I would much rather see Bosh play in all 82 games this season, but the Raptors got lucky (well, as lucky as you can be when losing your franchise player to an injury) that Bosh got hurt when he did. They play the worst team in the NBA tonight and the 3rd worst team in the NBA tomorrow night (at home).

Anyways, I am actually pretty interested in seeing how the team plays without Bosh, particularly in seeing how Andrea Bargnani will fare as the number one option on offense (I would assume he will be the number one option at least). Bargnani has really stepped his game up on the offensive end of the floor this season and has done a great job of mixing it up. Tonight will be the first time that he will be the focal point of the offense, in fact, I think it might be the first time in his career that he will be the focal point of the offense. I know that the Nets and Wizards aren't good teams, but it will still be a nice indicator of where Bargnani is at as a player.

Another thing that I am looking forward to is how Turkoglu is going to play (did I really just say that? :blink: ). He has complained about the lack of touches he has received this season, his role on the team and what not, but over the next two games he will get the touches that he wants, for better or for worse. I'm interested in seeing how he plays with an increased offensive role. Will he step up and assume a leadership role without Bosh or will he continue to jack up ill-advised jumpers and generally be a waste of space?

Like I said above, in a perfect world the Raptors would have Chris Bosh for all 82 games, but despite the fact that the Raptors are going to be missing their best player for the next game or two, I am surprisngly positive and just generally interested in seeing how the team plays without Bosh.

Anybody else feel the same way? If so, what is it that you are looking forward to seeing without Bosh in the lineup?

The Heat are facing the same thing without Wade today and tomorrow. I'm interested in how the Heat will manage without him, but instead of the worst team, they'll be facing two tough opponents in Memphis and Dallas. Still, I'm looking forward to seeing how Beasley will step up, and I also wonder how well Cook, Quentin, and Wright will play as well.