Frank Mir on Brock Lesnar "I want him to be the first person that dies to Octagon-related injuries"

UFC star Frank Mir has unleashed a sickening rant about former WWE world champion Brock Lesnar — saying he wants to kill him.

Lesnar lost on his UFC debut to Mir, but later defeated the Vegas-born star to win the company's heavyweight world championship.

But ahead of talk about a third possible clash, Mir says he HATES Lesnar and wants him to DIE.

During a radio interview with former WCW commentator Mark Madden, he stormed: "I want to fight Brock Lesnar. I hate who he is as a person.

"I want to break his neck in the ring.

"I want him to be the first person that dies to Octagon-related injuries."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/2863386/Frank-Mir-I-hope-Brock-Lesnar-dies-in-the-ring.html

He's lucky he probably won't get to fight Brock Lesnar again.

There is a very good chance that he will fight Brock Lesnar again. In fact, I would be absolutely shocked if the two of them don't finish of their trilogy of fights. The UFC absolutely loves having rubber matches like this as they have had trilogies of Liddel-Couture, Arlovski-Sylvia, GSP-Hugues, Ortiz-Shamrock and Wanderlei-Rampage (although the first 2 fights took place in Pride). Fights like these are huge money makers, especially when you factor in that Mir and Lesnar both have won 1 fight each and the amount of trash talk that has gone on between the two of them in the past.

I'm not 100% sure but I would imagine that the winner of the UFC 111 fight between Shane Carwin and Frank Mir is going to fight Brock Lesnar afterwards, considering the fact that the UFC 111 fight is for the Interm Heavyweight Championship. So if Mir wins against Carwin next month I would definitely expect to see a 3rd fight between the two, with the winner of that fight fighting Cain Valasquez to determine an undisputed UFC Heavyweight Champion.

Sooner or later though these two are going to fight again. There is absolutely no way that the UFC doesn't cash in on this rivalry.

Right, but isn't Lesnar done for good (because of that bacterial infection)? Or there's a big possibility he is? I haven't read otherwise just yet.

Nah.

At first people were scared that Lesnar would have to retire because of it, but that was shot down a while ago. He has actually been training for a while now. He is hoping to return to the UFC in the summer (most likely to fight the winner of Mir-Carwin).

Frank Mir and Shane Carwin will meet for the promotion's interim heavyweight title at UFC 11 on March 21 in Newark, N.J., as Lesnar recovers from an intestinal infection that required surgery. Barring injury, UFC president Dana White said, the victor of that bout will fight Lesnar in the summer. White reaffirmed that plan Sunday but added that Velasquez remains in the mix.

ESPN

But yeah, there isn't any worry about Lesnar having to retire and there hasn't been for a while now.

• Owner

Awesome. I like Lesnar, one of my favorite fighters. I just always have that fear that he'll get caught again. He did much better in that second fight with Mir, but I was just waiting for Frank to grab his ankle.

Minus those sick-looking hammer fists, he's still pretty solid. People forget that he was a national wrestling champ and played in the NFL (barely, haha). They just remember his days wrestling The Rock and Kurt Angle, haha.

Reminds me when Shamrock hated Dan Severn so bad. I remember both were in WWF and Shamrock refuse to lose to him or w/e. I love Frank Mir and i also liked Brock Lesnar so i don't really care as long they beat the living hell out of each other.

• Owner

Lesnar is Dana White's heel, if that even exists in the UFC. It seemed he was looking for one for a long time, and many probably figured it would be Tito Ortiz, but that sort of blew up in his face a bit, and eventually, people liked Tito more than they did Dana.

Brock plays it well, also...and we figured he would. That's one reason why I like him, though...but mainly, I like him as a fighter because he went out with a goal, achieved it, and is still looking to improve, no matter the road.

It's really the reason why I could become a Kimbo fan, if he keeps fighting and improving...but at the beginning, I have to say I was laughing pretty hard when that young gun knocked him out on CBS (or ABC, or whatever channel planned to air that Kimbo/Shamrock fight).

But yeah, I can see why people hate Brock. That's how it's supposed to be.

• 5 weeks later...