Rudy Fernandez, Real Madrid Share Mutual Interest

Real Madrid wants to sign Rudy Fernandez following the current season. Fernandez is reportedly uncomfortable in Portland and would be amenable to a return.

Fernandez appeared open to the idea when interviewed by Eurosport.

"Right now, in this situation, I don't rule out anything," said Fernandez. "Because I just want to play. I don't mind where."

Fernandez spoke of the difference in not playing beside Sergio Rodriguez.

"Last year we had a different team and at least I had Sergio, who understood my game. I have noticed a change this year. I don't get the ball as much and the system is different."

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/64971/20100224/rudy_fernandez_real_madrid_share_mutual_interest/

He is definitely a good NBA player and a player that is too good to be in Europe. It would be a big mistake to go back. The Grizzlies would be an ideal situation for him. We need a shooter to come off the bench, plus he can backup Conley. He would get plenty of minutes. He also gets to play with one of his best friends, Marc Gasol.