Jennings sorry for comments

MILWAUKEE -- First-round draft pick Brandon Jennings has yet to break a sweat in practice for the Milwaukee Bucks, and he's already doing a little backpedaling on defense.

Speaking after the Bucks' pre-summer league practice Monday, Jennings expressed regret for drawing unwanted attention when his profanity-laced and provocative telephone conversation with a rapper was videotaped and posted on YouTube last week.

"I'm pretty glad that it happened now, something that I can learn from," said Jennings, the No. 10 overall pick. "Now I know you can't trust everybody, everybody's not your friend. It was a joke. We were joking and everything. But for my part, I shouldn't be talking about team business that I have no idea about."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4309801

I dislike him also. But you really hate the guy xD

Yeah, I've probably been a bit harsh on the pick. I wouldn't have liked him no matter where he was drafted, it just sucks that this is what we got. As long as he's not a distraction and doesn't cause too many problems, he'll probably grow on me. First he has to prove himself on the court, not in a conversation with one of his rapper friends though.