Can Dwayne Wade be traded?

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

From a fan from LA I can see what Kobe went through happening in Miami. Wade is demanding help just like Kobe did and it's only a matter of time I think Wade will demand a trade. And too the HEat fan on this forum is it better to trade Wade and get something in return then losing him on the 2010 summer, or keep Wade and try to rebuild and bring people into those stands.

lmao why would he demand a trade? If anything he'll just walk. If we get Bosh for Beasley then he'll sign right then and there.

Dude Bosh for Beasley ain't happening Toronto ain't stupid. Wade would demand a trade cause maybe he doesn't want to be surrounded with people that have no shot of helping Wade winning a title so maybe that's why he will demand a trade smart guy.

Dude Bosh for Beasley ain't happening Toronto ain't stupid. Wade would demand a trade cause maybe he doesn't want to be surrounded with people that have no shot of helping Wade winning a title so maybe that's why he will demand a trade smart guy.

Or he could just wait a year until he can be joined by Bosh, Boozer or Melo? If use our MLE wisely I think we could land someone decent. Possibly Iverson?

He won't demand a trade. He'll simply not resign with the Heat and sign for a team that he thinks can contend for a championship in the 10-11 season.

What if the Heat can bring in Bosh? I think thats enough incentive to stay no?

From a fan from LA I can see what Kobe went through happening in Miami. Wade is demanding help just like Kobe did and it's only a matter of time I think Wade will demand a trade. And too the HEat fan on this forum is it better to trade Wade and get something in return then losing him on the 2010 summer, or keep Wade and try to rebuild and bring people into those stands.

Honestly what are you trying to point out here?

It's obvious Wade won't demand a trade, your talking about one of the most professional guys compared to one who wasn't professional at all; Kobe (now he has changed obviously) ..

Wade won't demand a trade but just simply won't resign if things don't happen fast in Miami. Beasley is the key factor though, if he can improve to a borderline all-star player then by the time 2010 comes along and Miami have a chance at signing someone like Chris Bosh or Carmelo Anthony then Wade will know it is best to stay in Miami. Not to mention the Heat have great young prospects in Chalmers and Cook.

I don't think we get him extended this summer TBH but I don't think any of the other big stars will either. It does comfort me though seeing that he says he wants to sign here though. I think we'll bring in either Bosh or Boozer or maybe even Melo and then Wade would be an idiot not to stay. Wade, Melo and Beasley would be filthy.

He won't demand a trade. He'll simply not resign with the Heat and sign for a team that he thinks can contend for a championship in the 10-11 season.

Yup.

The Heat better figure something out, and fast.

Dude Bosh for Beasley ain't happening Toronto ain't stupid.

I've seen a deal that consisted of all-star Pau Gasol in the prime of his career for Kwame Brown, Marc Gasol, and Crittenton. Gasol is better than Bosh and Beasley is better and has more potential than everyone in that package LA gave up.

You don't trade Wade. What an idiotic question. He is in the prime of his career and a top 3 player in the league. Trading him sets the franchise back another decade. You try and surround him with pieces and wait for opportunities. The Heat want to pair him with Bosh in 2010, but let's hope Wade has the patience to wait.

I've seen a deal that consisted of all-star Pau Gasol in the prime of his career for Kwame Brown, Marc Gasol, and Crittenton.

Well do does Toronto have a GM name Chris Wallace. I don't think so. That trade that Lakers pulled out with Gasol was the biggest steal in the NBA and one time thing. Miami ain't gonna get Bosh by trading Beasley. And right now there is no way Miami is gonna get in title contention this season as other teams have gotten better. It's time to trade Wade before he walks and leaves Miami.

Yao Ming (owed 17.7 million in 10/11)

Amare Stoudamire (owed 17.7 million in 10/11)

LeBron James (owed 17.2 million in 10/11)

Dwayne Wade (owed 17.0 million in 10/11)

Chris Bosh (owed 17.1 million in 10/11)

Dirk Nowitzki (owed $21.5 million in 10/11)

Josh Howard (owed $11.8 million in 10/11)

Mike Redd (owed $18.3 million in 10/11)

Steve Nash (owed $13.1 million in 09-10)

Carlos Boozer (owed $12.7 million in 09-10)

Chris Paul (owed $6 million in 09-10 / almost certain to sign an extension before becoming unrestricted)

Joe Johnson

Ray Allen

Manu Ginobili

Marcus Camby

Tracey McGrady

Brad Miller

Stephen Jackson

Kevin Durant

Brandon Roy

Rudy Gay

LaMarcus Aldridge Andrea Bargnani

Those are guys I think we could have a shot at bringing in next year. I put Durant because he and Beasley are extremely close and I think he'd be a great fit for us alongside Wade. This would mean Beasley at the 4 and try and retain JO at the MLE or maybe even try and get Camby for the MLE.

lol Durant wouldn't work.

Aldridge and Nash would be good for the Heat however + if you sign Camby that is.

Nash

Wade

Beasley

Aldridge

Camby

I'd rather have Beasley at the 4 actually. I'd rather bring in Gay, and Aldridge or Camby if that's possible but who knows, those guys may get offered big money somewhere.

Edited by Flash

I am not worried at all..Pat Riley is not an idiot, NBA players are not idiots, this is south beach. What are you gonna choose over playing in Miami, playing with Wade, on a team with players to contend? If Riley chooses to, he can sign any FA out there, so basically whatever Wade wants we can get it if we tried. Wade said it himself, why would he leave a place like this?

The only trade I wouldeven consider giving Wade away for is both Roy and Aldridge along with a first rounder or 2. That or Durant and some other players and picks. Both of those trades would be tough for me to accept too.

Edited by Flash