Bosh May Not Travel To Oklahoma City or Houston

The Raptors aren't sure whether All-Star forward Chris Bosh will travel for their games on Sunday and Monday.

A left ankle sprain has kept Bosh out of games lately and Toronto won't know until Saturday afternoon whether he'll travel to Oklahoma City and Houston on Sunday and Monday respectively.

The Raptors are 2-2 without Bosh.

http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/65026/20100227/bosh_may_not_travel_to_okc_houston/

Even though this means that the Raptors are likely to experience another two losses which will make it 4 straight and it gives the Bulls a great shot at passing the Raptors for the 5th seed, I am actually not all that upset about it. I honestly don't care whether or not the Raptors finish 5th, 6th, 7th or 8th because the top 4 in the East are all clearly superior to the bottom 4. The Raptors seem to match up better with the Cavs and Magic, who are most likely going to finish 1st and 2nd respectively than they do with the Hawks and Celtics.

Obviously I would like to see the Raptors win but it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if they slipped down the standings a bit, in my opinion.