reno

10) Kesha: 'TiK ToK' (2009)

9) Leona Lewis: 'Bleeding Love' (2007)

8) Taylor Swift: 'Love Story' (2008)

7) Flo Rida: 'Low' (2007)

6) Lady GaGa: 'Just Dance' (2008)

5) Coldplay: 'Viva la Vida' (2008)

4) Jason Mraz: 'I'm Yours' (2008)

3) Black Eyed Peas: 'Boom Boom Pow' (2009)

2) Lady GaGa: 'Poker Face' (2008)

1) Black Eyed Peas: 'I Gotta Feeling' (2009)

I am dissapointed my boy Soulja Boy didn't make the list.

http://www.aolradioblog.com/2010/02/25/most-downloaded-itunes-songs/?icid=main|aim|dl8|link1|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aolradioblog.com%2F2010%2F02%2F25%2Fmost-downloaded-itunes-songs%2F

whats the point of this thread other than listing 10 horrible songs?

I don't know did you read the title? or click the link?

Apparently the majority of itunes disagree with you on what a "horrible song" is.

Not only are these the top 10 songs downloaded on iTunes, but they are the greatest songs of all time. The truest of all musical talent. This the epitome of creative sounds, intense lyrics, and uplifting vocals. All these songs really speak from the heart, especially that 'Boom Boom Pow' song.

Not only are these the top 10 songs downloaded on iTunes, but they are the greatest songs of all time. The truest of all musical talent. This the epitome of creative sounds, intense lyrics, and uplifting vocals. All these songs really speak from the heart, especially that 'Boom Boom Pow' song.

lol, good joke.

I hate top 10 on Itunes..no matter what genre you choose, its all of todays music only. If you go to the rock section, Led Zeppelin and Jimi Hendrix barely show up on the top 100 songs.

I hate top 10 on Itunes..no matter what genre you choose, its all of todays music only. If you go to the rock section, Led Zeppelin and Jimi Hendrix barely show up on the top 100 songs.

That's because most of the people who like those bands are in their 40s (ish), and I bet 90% of 40 year olds don't own iPods.

I'd actually be happy about that, less bandwagoners. Good fans know good music.