Hacked

Pedroia15

Yeah, let's not go spam their forum. It'll only create more petty crap that this place doesn't need. Let's be the bigger forum and let the people in charge deal with it. I can just see it now...we spam them, they come back and spam us and so on and so forth. We don't need that kind of crap around here.

Let's just laugh at the fact that the guy is out $500 because from what I'm hearing for others, this place has picked up quite fast.

Dude really has no life if he takes joy in pulling off crap like that, and like many have said, he wasted a ton of time and money because OTR is going to be better than ever.

FWIW, I'm pretty sure I know who it is, too. :P

Guarantee the guy that paid $500 has no life.

Honestly, it wasn't the right choice but I don't blame you (guy who admitted doing it). At least you showed some balls and owned up to it to.

Brandon gonna whoop some [expletive].

Who would that be? lol and who has that much time to care enough to hack a forum? I mean o the joy, i just hacked a forum. That makes me so e-cool, it makes my e-confidence so high that all the e-ladies want to sleep with me on the e-bed. I mean come on how sad is the person, sure 500 dollars is a bit of money but its sad someone would pay for it first off, and second off that people have that bad morals that they will do wrong things like that for money.