Oguchi Onyewu signs w/ AC

Guest N4S

Pretty cool.

MILAN (AP) -- United States defender Oguchi Onyewu has joined AC Milan on a three-year contract the club said Tuesday, becoming the first American to join Serie A in more than 10 years.

Milan acquired Onyewu from Standard Liege in Belgium after some outstanding performances in the United States' run to the Confederations Cup final. The U.S. lost 3-2 to Brazil in the final.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/soccer/07/07/onyewu.milan/index.html

Hes a really big and powerful force defender on the US national team. Having a US player play on such a big team like AC Milan is awesome. Last guy in 96 to play on an Italian team from the US was Lalas and he played on a lower ranked team not like Milan.

Hes a really big and powerful force defender on the US national team. Having a US player play on such a big team like AC Milan is awesome. Last guy in 96 to play on an Italian team from the US was Lalas and he played on a lower ranked team not like Milan.

I see, I looked him up and from what I've seen he won't get many minutes for Milan they will try him out but he will flop because the pressure is way to high in Europe specially for American footballers.

This guy tried to sue a Belgian guy when he played for Standard Liege for racism

In Italy he will get destroyed with racism, tons and tons of italian fans will bring it on and throw bananas on the field (happens all the time no lie).

Kinda sucks though, I wanted him with Wolverhampton.

This guy tried to sue a Belgian guy when he played for Standard Liege for racism

In Italy he will get destroyed with racism, tons and tons of italian fans will bring it on and throw bananas on the field (happens all the time no lie).

Kinda sucks though, I wanted him with Wolverhampton.

That's what I'm talking about. And in Germany Bayern footballers were making fun of Donovan saying their Grandmothers player better then him even the Sports News guys were laughing with them and agreeing and Luca Toni said his dog pass the ball better then Donovan and Luca Toni is [expletive]e hahah so if Luca Toni says that yeah that's sad. I doubt Donovan is ever going to go back to Europe.