Stuckey suffers seizure...

Arent seizures somewhat common? I dont think they are rare. He should be good to go after a few days of rest.

Seizures can be very fatal... you shouldn't be so quick to judge about his health. What exactly is your definition of common...?

He's stable, thank god. But it could have been bad.

Some people have seizures on a regular basis. I dont think Stuckey has a history of it which makes it serious.

In any case, he seems to be ok in the hospital. :)

also it was touching how both teams prayed together in one huddle. That was real nice.

Edited by kingfish

Report: No seizure for Rodney Stuckey

Yahoo! Sports' is reporting that Rodney Stuckey didn't actually suffer a seizure on Friday.

He never lost consciousness or stopped breathing on the sideline, but remains in Cleveland Clinic for testing. He suffered a somewhat similar episode last season, but no irregularities were found after tests on his heart. Team officials thought Stuckey was simply dehydrated in that episode. Hopefully this one will turn up similar results.

Yahoo! Sports

• Owner

Epileptics usually have more seizures than anyone else (that's what epilepsy is), but they have to control it with meds, or else they won't live long. Diabetics have seizures when their blood sugars drop too low, but that's not good at all. I've had six seizures in 16 years from it.

Seizures will kill you. They do damage to your brain and/or heart every time. If nobody is around when someone has a seizure, that person is in deep trouble, and you might as well say they would be on their death bed at that point.