Rookie Jordan Hill has career night against Pistons

Dash

Yah, dude definitely has potential, you can tell. His skillset actually isnt bad, he can finish decently at the rim and has a jumpshot, he is also big and athletic enough to get rebounds, he looks like he can get weakside blocks, knows how to set screens, etc.

If Rockets are out of playoffs, i'd love to see him and C-Bud get tons of minutes.

Yah, dude definitely has potential, you can tell. His skillset actually isnt bad, he can finish decently at the rim and has a jumpshot, he is also big and athletic enough to get rebounds, he looks like he can get weakside blocks, knows how to set screens, etc.

If Rockets are out of playoffs, i'd love to see him and C-Bud get tons of minutes.

Don't forget footwork. The last time Houston has seen a big man so agile was with Hakeem Olajuwon...not that I'm comparing the two.

Don't forget footwork. The last time Houston has seen a big man so agile was with Hakeem Olajuwon...not that I'm comparing the two.

Well thats one thing I just wouldnt pay attention to haha, he is pretty agile though, hopefully Rick keeps giving him minutes because he actually has talent and some skill, and he is better than Chuck Hayes, thats for sure.

He's also one of the quickest and most athletic pf's in the league, if he can add a little bit more muscle and develop his game he'll be a beast. I think he'll be a great fit for the Rockets especially when Yao comes back.

Edited by Confidence

Pistons defense is one of the worst in the league

And yet the Rockets lost...

That shouldn't take away what Jordan did on the court, he looked like our best big men out there next to Scola.

Well thats one thing I just wouldnt pay attention to haha, he is pretty agile though, hopefully Rick keeps giving him minutes because he actually has talent and some skill, and he is better than Chuck Hayes, thats for sure.

That is what I love so much about Rick, he gives every single player on our roster a chance to prove themselves.

Agreed on Chuck. I mean I love having Chuck on the court at occasions but he just isn't getting it done anymore. I doubt Morey even picks up on his team option after the season.

He's also one of the quickest and most athletic pf's in the league, if he can add a little bit more muscle and develop his game he'll be a beast. I think he'll be a great fit for the Rockets especially when Yao comes back.

Definitely, I can't wait to see how he looks after a full offseason with the Rockets. IMO he could very well become the perfect complement to Yao.

He's very athletic, but just an ok power forward. He has potential to be a solid starter in the league at best though. I don't see stardom in his future.

lol potential goes long ways, many people said Brooks would be an ok starter one day and now he has the ability to be an all-star. You dont know a player's potential, if a young players has a skillset like Jordan Hill, he can do be either a scrub or an all-star, so I wouldnt just say, OMG HE WILL BE A DECENT STARTER AND THATS IT.