Amar'e recent performance

Sun Tzu

Amar'e has actually be playing really consistently this season. I think his averaging something around 25/10 after the all-star. His has so many 20/10 games, actually, I'd be surprised if he hasn't gotten 20/10 in 90%+ of the games after the all-star break.

It really does suck knowing that Amar'e might be walking away this off-season. I hope he doesn't walk away as he is proving himself to be the heart and soul of this team. If he can keep the current performance up till the end of the season (including playoffs) I don't see why he shouldn't get anything close to a max.

What do you guys think?

He has seven 30+ pt games since the All-Star break, which I think is 2nd or 3rd in the league (behind Durant, and maybe someone else). Dude is on a tear, and it doesn't look like much can be done to stop him.

And I think he was going to get max, or a little below max, anyways, no matter how his 2nd half of the season is. Even having him on your team, even if he's not the 27 ppg player he was pre-injury, he is still a dominant force with a wide skillset.

Edited by Jammin

He has seven 30+ pt games since the All-Star break, which I think is 2nd or 3rd in the league (behind Durant, and maybe someone else). Dude is on a tear, and it doesn't look like much can be done to stop him.

And I think he was going to get max, or a little below max, anyways, no matter how his 2nd half of the season is. Even having him on your team, even if he's not the 27 ppg player he was pre-injury, he is still a dominant force with a wide skillset.

People keeping on hating on him, but he's a beassssssssssttttttttttttttttttt.

He's playing like he did two years ago when he was absolutely tearing it up.