If we get the number one pick..

xx.

Which we [expletive]ing better.

Why no talk of getting Evan Turner? To be honest, he would fit our team better and is that SG that can be a total star next year.

If we take Wall then him and Harris won't really match well together and Harris would probably be on his way out. Wall will be a Derick Rose type player and from the looks of it Rose hasn't changed the team around as some would expect, the same thing can happen in Jersey with Wall.

Harris

Turner

Williams

Yi

Lopez

Lee coming off the bench, I think he would be a way better 6th man than starting SG.

No matter what you have to draft Wall first overall. Trade Devin Harris for an all star caliber player (preferably a shooting guard or small forward) to play alongside Wall. On top of that, you'll have plenty of money to sign a max contract, so go for a shooting guard if you didn't trade for one with Harris, or a power forward. Amare and Boozer would be good, though they are both desiring to go to Miami.

No matter what you have to draft Wall first overall. Trade Devin Harris for an all star caliber player (preferably a shooting guard or small forward) to play alongside Wall. On top of that, you'll have plenty of money to sign a max contract, so go for a shooting guard if you didn't trade for one with Harris, or a power forward. Amare and Boozer would be good, though they are both desiring to go to Miami.

Oh yeah of course, thats the dream situation. I would love to draft Wall first and then trade Harris for a top 5 pick or a valuable player in the league. Then sign an all star to the max contract, but who knows if that will happen.

They have cap space to add pieces through free agency. They already have an All-Star PG and an All-Star caliber center on top of having the cap space. They could draft Turner, look to free agency for a guy like Amare and cover more needs. Turner is more mature than Wall. He'll blend in better with a free agent scorer like Amare because he can create open shots from more places on the floor. You have Turner posting up and Amare spotting up from 18 feet on the weak side. Great. And Turner is a better rebounder than Wall too, so Amare would have help with the boards too and you know he needs it. I'm just sayin, that's 1 scenario. You could take Wall in another scenario and trade Harris, but who's to say you'd get a good deal on Harris as he's coming off a down year?

I would honestly cry for the Nets' fans if they don't get a top 3 pick. If you guys get the no.1 pick, John Wall is the obvious choice and hopefully you can get a taker for Devin Harris, which I don't think will be too hard as he still has potential and is a good player right now.

• Owner

If you are 1st, you have a 25% chance to get the 1st pick, so there is a 75% chance they dont, and if my math skills tell me correctly, they are way more likely to not get it.

Not exactly. Everyone else has a lesser chance of getting it.

If there were two teams, that would be the correct way of looking at it...but there are 30, so the Nets will have the biggest chance of getting Wall, followed by everyone else.

If there were two teams, that would be the correct way of looking at it...but there are 30, so the Nets will have the biggest chance of getting Wall, followed by everyone else.

I obviously know that, but I am saying that its a 25% chance the Nets get it, while its a 75% chance some other team gets it, its a 1/4 chance the Nets do get it although they have the highest percentage.

Well Yugo's comparing the chances of getting the first pick to not getting the first pick. Comparing our chances against any other individual team gives us the better chance, but against the rest of the NBA, the odds are 1:3.

Watched a video about Turner and now I'm a big fan. I'm honestly happy with anyone of the top picks cause they all fit our needs except for John Wall.

If we get John Wall and don't land a big name free agent, I want Thorn to try as hard as he possibly can to grab Cousins as well.

PG - Wall

SG - Lee

SF - Williams

PF - Cousins

C - Lopez

Sick future.