steal of the draft

moeroadkill

• 3 weeks later...

Grievis Vasquez.

I don't know, maybe.

I've watched Greivis the last 4 years, seen plenty of his games live at Comcast Center, he's a hit or miss. Personally, I feel he would do much better over seas.

He doesn't have a consistent jumpshot, and no one knows how well his passing and overall court vision will translate to the pro's.

I don't know, maybe.

I've watched Greivis the last 4 years, seen plenty of his games live at Comcast Center, he's a hit or miss. Personally, I feel he would do much better over seas.

He doesn't have a consistent jumpshot, and no one knows how well his passing and overall court vision will translate to the pro's.

He has the necessary skillset and height to succeed. He has also performed well vs good teams.

Devin Ebanks, Stanley Robinson, Damion James, Xavier Henry...All those guys will most likely be chosen after the lottery and it only shows how deep this class is.

I hope the Heat go out and get Xavier if he falls to us although maybe he's gonna stay at Kansas I'm not sure what his situation is like.

Grievis Vasquez.

Nah man. I just don't see him playing that well in the NBA. He had quite a few bad games this year and it is clear that his shot is not consistent enough to be an effective weapon in the NBA. He could be a solid role player on an average team, but I don't see him exceeding that role.

Plus, the majority of the time Maryland players never turn out to be as good as they are hyped up to be lol. (Joe Smith, Chris Wilcox, Juan Dixon, etc.)

Self thinks X will go pro, Fans hope he stays but believe he's gone. I'd put my money on him being gone.

I feel like he's better suited for the NBA game rather than the slowed down college style. Always seemed to me like he'd be better in the L than he was in college.

Samhan isn't going to be a great NBA player IMO. He reminds me of Sean May when he was at UNC but with a little bit more skill in the post.

I'm not sold on Hayward and Dunn needs to develop his game a little more and Pondexter is a late first rounder IMO who could become a solid pro.

Udoh is going to be awesome, that I agree with.

Samhan isn't going to be a great NBA player IMO. He reminds me of Sean May when he was at UNC but with a little bit more skill in the post.

I'm not sold on Hayward and Dunn needs to develop his game a little more and Pondexter is a late first rounder IMO who could become a solid pro.

Udoh is going to be awesome, that I agree with.

I agree on Samhan, I think he's the "steal of the draft" if he goes undrafted. Could make a solid bench guy.

The rest... if they slip to the 2nd, they could be huge steals.

LaceDarius Dunn... dude is a athletic freak. If he can get a smoother jumper he will be a solid role player at the next level

I could be wrong, but I doubt he'll enter and hire an agent and stay in the pool. He's a big time player though, and can really score the ball. Just needs another year of exposure, seasoning, and working on his explosiveness.