Fri 02 @ Boston

Sun 04 @ Indiana

Tue 06 @ Memphis

Wed 07 vs Utah

Fri 09 vs Charlotte

Sun 11 @ Phoenix

Mon 12 @ Sacramento

Wed 14 vs New Orleans

Pretty tough schedule for the remainder of the season. Just 13 games left for the Blazers who have a brutal stretch in April (Denver, Dallas, Lakers, OKC). It's going to be real close, but I'm going to say no.

Yes we will! I believe!

We have been playing some good ball as of late and if we can pull a win out against Boston at home tonight it will be a good win for us, we just need to take it one game as a time.

Edited by ChosenOne

I'm going to say no, they dont have a chance to make the playoffs for one reason only. They may just very well be the most inconsistent basketball team in the NBA right now! One night they will put up outrageous offensive stats, "Dirty" Lou will put up 15/15, Brooks will go 5/5 from deep and end up with 24+pts and 7-8 asts, Kevin Martin will light up the opposing D for 15+ and 5-6 boards! Then the very next game not a single player will show up for Houston... I just dont get them, they have the players/coach to make the post season, they just need to find a way to be consistent on both ends of the floor!

I'm going to say no, they dont have a chance to make the playoffs for one reason only. They may just very well be the most inconsistent basketball team in the NBA right now! One night they will put up outrageous offensive stats, "Dirty" Lou will put up 15/15, Brooks will go 5/5 from deep and end up with 24+pts and 7-8 asts, Kevin Martin will light up the opposing D for 15+ and 5-6 boards! Then the very next game not a single player will show up for Houston... I just dont get them, they have the players/coach to make the post season, they just need to find a way to be consistent on both ends of the floor!

Actually they lost a lot of games when Lowry and Ariza were injured.