Wrestlemania 26

Lkr

Is the Undertaker still undefeated at WM? The last time I checked (about 8-9 years ago, lol), he was.

yeah. streak vs career against Shawn Michaels this year. Also, everyone spread all the hate towards Smitty, he went to Phoenix today :(

This is the first Wrestlemania ever that I haven't watched any build up. I've lost that much interest.

Seeing HBK/Taker and Edge/Jericho and the fact that it's Mania makes me want to get it.

Not having watched the build up or knowing much, does it seem like this Mania will be good? I don't know what to expect.

Taker and HBK is the only match/build up I can say I am honestly looking forward to. Batista's feud with Cena has been okay as well although Batista has basically carried the thing. I won't be buying it most likely, but I intend on watching it, what better is there to do on a Sunday night anyways?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fY9bM8kRWg

Also I can't believe Jim Ross isn't calling Wrestlemania, he makes it so much better, he makes it feel real :(

The Undertaker's Wrestlemania Steak is 17-0. I dont think he'll lose tho.

BTW Lkr will u give me the link for Wrestlemania 26 Sunday night?

i bought a premium stream :(

i heard a rumor that JR would call WM

This is the first Wrestlemania ever that I haven't watched any build up. I've lost that much interest.

Seeing HBK/Taker and Edge/Jericho and the fact that it's Mania makes me want to get it.

Not having watched the build up or knowing much, does it seem like this Mania will be good? I don't know what to expect.

i think it will be decent. Here's the card if nobody knows tho.

- HHH vs. Sheamus

- CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio (If Rey Mysterio Loses, He Must Join The Straight Edge Society)

- Randy Orton vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Ted DiBiase

- No Holds Barred Match: Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon

*10 Man Money In The Bank Ladder Match: Christian vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kane vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Jack Swagger vs. MVP vs. Matt Hardy vs. Evan Bourne vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Kofi Kingston

- Unified Tag Team Title Match: The Miz and The Big Show © vs. John Morrison and R-Truth

- Career vs. Streak – Winner By Pin or Submission Only: Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker

- WWE Title Match: Batista © vs. John Cena

- World Title Match: Chris Jericho © vs. Edge

Only matches i wanna see is the money in the bank ladder match, bret/vince, hbk/taker, jericho/edge and orton going nuts on legacy lol

10 guys in MITB? Man, that's overkill. If Batista/Cena closes the show then I'll probably not watch another day of wrestling.

Hopefully they don't give like 10 minutes to all the matches and waste time on the diva and other crap stuff.

10 guys in MITB? Man, that's overkill. If Batista/Cena closes the show then I'll probably not watch another day of wrestling.

Hopefully they don't give like 10 minutes to all the matches and waste time on the diva and other crap stuff.

kid rock memorial concert :lol:

edge/jericho should be last match. that will be a fantastic match too. Batista hasn't been horrible lately, so hopefully he goes over

HBK's career over...wow...that send off was very real but wish the crowd was a little more into it. HBK/Taker was about as good as it could've been coming off last year's epic.

HHH/Sheamus, Punk/Rey, and MITB made for an excellent mid card and Cena/Batista and Edge/Y2J were solid main events with special moments.

Only blunder was Hart/Vince. Terrible added storyline with the lumberjacks and just wasn't what I wanted to see.

Awesome mania, easily the best since WM 21.

this sucked overall. jericho/edge and taker/hbk were the only good matches, everything else sucked. MITB wasn't bad, but had too many people. Rey/Punk should have lasted longer and Punk should have won. Overall, this Mania is better than last years, but thats about it. At least there was no Kid Rock concert and had more than 1 good match(albeit only 2)

To put this Mania above 22, 23, or 24 is insane

Edited by Lkr

Bret/Vince was kinda dumb. just didn't make sense and was stupid.

Divas match was so BAD.

Batista/Cena was decent but too many botched. There match from Summer Slam two years ago was better.

Orton/Dibiase/Cody was pretty good.

Punk/Rey was good.

MITB was pretty good but im not happy with Swagger winning but we'll see if he can be a big star. I prefer Christian or Kofi winning but oh well.

HHH/Sheamus was ok but Triple H made Sheamus look strong.

Jericho/Edge was a good match. Jericho deserved to keep title and it about time he finally did something at Mania.

Taker/HBK was REAL good. I dont think they topped last year but it was still good. Very sad to see HBK loses but i dont think it the end of his career. WWE would've gave Shawn a much better send off like Flair if it was really his last night.

Overall it was a good show but not the BEST. Def better than last year for sure.

Edited by CaliCurbStomppa