Wrestlemania 26

Lkr

lol Orton is my boy so im never going to say anything bad about him. They need to put the world title on him soon :)

Wasn't that match for a title shot? I assume he will feud with Cena now. I watched this wrestlemania hoping it would recapture me and make me love wrestling again. Only thing that impressed me were some of the girl's finishers, they got good.

Wasn't that match for a title shot? I assume he will feud with Cena now. I watched this wrestlemania hoping it would recapture me and make me love wrestling again. Only thing that impressed me were some of the girl's finishers, they got good.

Na he wont fight Cena. Do you see all those fan reactions he get from the fans? The fans love Orton and he gonna stay a babyface now. Batista gonna be after Cena for next few months and i think Jack Swagger will start a program with Cena this summer and i hear Triple H going heel soon

Na he wont fight Cena. Do you see all those fan reactions he get from the fans? The fans love Orton and he gonna stay a babyface now. Batista gonna be after Cena for next few months and i think Jack Swagger will start a program with Cena this summer and i hear Triple H going heel soon

He can go after Cena and not be Heel (ala Rock, Stone Cold Wrestlemania X-7) maybe it's time for Cena to go heel

He can go after Cena and not be Heel (ala Rock, Stone Cold Wrestlemania X-7) maybe it's time for Cena to go heel

Yeah Cena really needs go heel but knowing WWE i know they dont want him to. They want him to be the next Hulk Hogan or even replace him or w/e but that isn't going to happen.