Best wrestling events ever?

• Owner

Let's say you're trying to get a non-fan interested in wrestling. What three PPV's, in order, would you show him? Basically, I'm looking for the best of all-time, whether it happened yesterday or 20 years ago.

Wrestlemania 17. Honestly any WM from 1999-2003 is probably worth the watch.

Funny I was going to say the same thing. Royal Rumbles are fun to watch too if you don't know the winner, I'll try to remember some other PPV's I liked. Survivor Series Alliance V WWF was a good one IMO.

EDIT: lol now that I think about any PPV where Stone Cold and The Rock fought each other is a great PPV. Vince was good making sure that it didn't happen that often so that everytime it happened it was special.

Edited by Fish7718

• Owner

The ones I remember being really good...probably the PPV with Muta and Sting, and Flair fighting Funk. That was back in the day, lol.

Then the PPV where Brock took out The Rock, and Shawn Michaels returned.

Finally, that Austin/HHH match...the Three Stages of Hell? I'm pretty sure that PPV was good from top to bottom.

Sorry that I don't remember the names, haha.

The PPV where Brett Hart fought Stone Cold... and Stone cold passed out because of blood loss in the sharpshooter... I forget what the paper view was called or what year it was but it was one of the best wrestling matches I've ever saw!

Edited by JohnWayne

The PPV where Brett Hart fought Stone Cold... and Stone cold passed out because of blood loss in the sharpshooter... I forget what the paper view was called or what year it was but it was one of the best wrestling matches I've ever saw!

It was Wrestlemania 14 i think but yea that was a great match and some people think that what created the legacy of Stone Cold Steve Austin

Wrestlemania 13... awesome match

Then the PPV where Brock took out The Rock, and Shawn Michaels returned.

Summerslam 2002. 2001 was when Rock beat Booker T for the WCW title :). I know way too much history about the Rock. This is like one of the only paper views I got to actually watch.

It was Wrestlemania 14 i think but yea that was a great match and some people think that what created the legacy of Stone Cold Steve Austin

Austin was going to be huge either way:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjSCTihe2W4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGM1o8CDLs8

This is how Austin 3:16 was born.