World Cup 2010: Countdown

YugoRocketsFan

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunga plays team ball and is a really defensive coach that plays conservative all game just looking for a counter attack. Ronaldinho can be a real ball dominator at times.

Also, Brazil is playing the best soccer out of any of the countries, other than maybe Spain and England. If it's not broken, don't fix it.

Apparently they struggled in a friendly against Ireland about a month or 2 ago. I heard they could've used him but then again I don't really follow soccer that closely.

I just feel like you can't have Brazil without Ronaldinho.

Apparently they struggled in a friendly against Ireland about a month or 2 ago. I heard they could've used him but then again I don't really follow soccer that closely.

I just feel like you can't have Brazil without Ronaldinho.

Ronaldinho has been nonexistent to the soccer world ever since his second to last year in Barcelona. He has always been a marketing icon, but he isn't the same player at all. This is the first year in a while that he actually worked hard and put his talent into use.

I love this event. It's too bad I work 42 hours a week so I'll be missing a good amount of games. I honestly don't have a favorite to win.

Yeah, I'll be working 40-hour weeks this summer so I'll be missing out on a couple of vital matches. Hopefully I'll see the majority of England matches, I might have to take off a day for a the final.

Ya, I'll be working 40 hours too, for 2 1/2 months.

I'll have to DVR all the games, not a biggie though.

Of course Serbia's first game is on Sunday: Aha yes!

Yup, DVRs FTW! England's first game is on a Sunday so I'll be able to watch it live... USA, bring some Vaseline.

Ya, I'll be working 40 hours too, for 2 1/2 months.

I'll have to DVR all the games, not a biggie though.

Of course Serbia's first game is on Sunday: Aha yes!

Congrats on finally finding a job...who hired you?