World Cup 2010: Countdown

YugoRocketsFan

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a separate game thread for each game would be better than one for each day. But that all depends on how many people are willing to post in those game threads.

I think a separate game thread for each game would be better than one for each day. But that all depends on how many people are willing to post in those game threads.

That's what he said we were going to do.

I was just looking at the TV schedule for all the games and that ABC had coverage on like four of them. :rofl: That's weird.

For us Aussies we get EVERY single game of the 2010 Fifa World Cup :)

I'm not sure about ESPN as I do not have paid TV but SBS offers us every single channel. We have ABC but it's ABC Kids :lol:

Ah, I see.

Well, I'm all ready for tomorrow. I got my alarm set and everything. Hopefully we can get some good discussion going in the game threads.

Ah, I see.

Well, I'm all ready for tomorrow. I got my alarm set and everything. Hopefully we can get some good discussion going in the game threads.

I'll probably be discussing if it's on at 9pm or midnight for me. If it's on at 4am I don't think I'd be able to get out of bed, I'll just turn the TV on while lying in bed :lol:

I'll probably be discussing if it's on at 9pm or midnight for me. If it's on at 4am I don't think I'd be able to get out of bed, I'll just turn the TV on while lying in bed :lol:

Haha, I'd probably do the same unless two good teams were playing. I know for people in the USA the time difference is 6 hours. I'm not sure what it would be for Australians.