Belief Growing LeBron Will Re-Sign

win or lose..lebron would be selfish to leave, and hes basically my favorite player so thats saying something i mean..the whole city + state is behind this team and they all love lebron as much as canada loved vince. they have been working hard to build a good team around him for years now, last year they had a good chance and blew it but this time around lebrons got it all id say theyre a lock to win the championship and if they didnt win this year it would be a monumental failure considering how much talent cleveland has. but even if they did lose to the lakers..lebron HAS to come back the team and city have done too much for him that would totally ruin his whole image taking more money and a more popular city over his homestate and teamates. lebron will sign an extension, for 3 years. because thats how long theyre window is

I don't get what you're trying to say....you said the Cavs wouldn't improve with their age, so I posted about how there wouldn't be that much of a drop off.....

The biggest concern for the Cavs after signing Lebron is Shaq who as you said would be a big part of winning this year's championship. Shaq will be 39 and he's just about done. After that you'll once again have a weakness in defending big men. Hickson and Varejao can't do the same thing Shaq does. They're not even close to being as physically dominant as Shaq is even at age 39. They'll out hustle the big men, I'll give them that, but as far as being able to push them around, they won't can't at all. When Shaq leaves, Orlando will once again be a scarier team. They have more depth and they have better big men.

After Shaq there's a concern with Jamison. He won't stop scoring, but he'll stop being a reliable second option. Then it's back to Mo Williams as a second option, and well Lebron can honestly do better. In the time that Jamison is a good 2nd option I would say you guys can get 2 championships max. Honestly, if Lebron wants a dynasty he'd go to New York or Nets. They have the market right now to build a potentially greater dynasty with Amar'e, Joe Johnson, David Lee, or whoever. If he wants to be the greatest in history and a billionaire, he's got to go to the bigger market.

:lol:

How many years in a row are you going to say this? Continue on with your "I feel a miracle in the air, this is our year" mentality. :rolleyes:

How many years can you say we won in Boston, Orlando, and LA? :lol: 6-3 against those three teams if you exclude the game Sunday as opposed to 3-6 last year? Uh....yeah.

• Owner

The number change doesn't mean much at all. LeBron is still making his mind up (according to most), so he had to change his number, or else he wouldn't have the time to do it if he did indeed end up re-signing with Cleveland after a long wait.

And whether he will or not (leave Cleveland), just don't act like it's impossible, either way. New Jersey isn't a reach. If they get John Wall, or if the Knicks do, that's a huge reason for LeBron to pack his bags. If New York somehow raked in Bosh and Wall...you really think LeBron would decline a contract to join those two and form what could be one of the most dominating trios in NBA history? Come on.

imo the Cavs win a title, Bron will have delivered his promise to Cleveland and is then free to go. He leaves for New York. The higher cap allows them to sign James and Bosh, but they can work out a Lee for Bosh S&T and use the cap room for a third impact fa, and then deal Eddie Curry's last year contract for a 4th piece and they are ready to contend. I think James is playing for his freedom in this year's playoffs and he'll be very motivated to make that happen.

It's possible he stays, but living all his life in Ohio and the chance to resurrect the Knicks in the basketball mecca may be too much to pass up. Still on Walsh to make it all work and his greed and insistence on my way or forget it trades could unravel it.

btw New York's pick goes to Utah iirc.

Edited by Sky