1st round predictions

Warren2ThaG

I am not really into predictions. But I will say that I am cautiously optimistic about my Flyers. They got the best possible draw. They absolutely owned Marty Brodeur this season and won 5 of 6 games from the Devs. Obviously that means next to nothing, but I'd imagine they are confident that they can beat them. I'm not expecting a series win either, but of all 7 other teams in the East this is probably the team they match up best with.

Also I feel bad for the Coyotes. Such an epic season, and they get matched up with by far the hottest team in hockey, and a team with a crazy good playoff track record. It'd be nice to see them win.

Edited by Phightins

i didnt put a prediction for the flyers devils, but i think it should be a good series. flyers have done well against the devils this season, but the devils are a good team and were number two for a reason. i dont think the flyers are gonna get swept, but i cant really see them winning the series either