Golden State Warriors - 10.4%

Washington Wizards - 10.3%

Detroit Pistons - 5.4%

Philadelphia 76ers - 5.3%

Utah Jazz (via NYK) - 2.3%

Los Angeles Clippers - 2.2%

Indiana Pacers - 1.1%

New Orleans Hornets - 0.8%

Toronto Raptors - 0.65% (coin flip with Memphis)

Memphis Grizzlies - 0.65% (coin flip with Toronto)

Houston Rockets - 0.5%

• Owner

What if the Kings get the first pick... imagine a back-court of Wall and Evens. :o

That would suck, because the Kings are in our division. :lol:

Imagine if the Knicks get the #1 pick. Imagine a trio of Wall, LeBron and Bosh.

KEEP DREAMING, KNICKS FANS. ;)

• Like 1

Just so you know. :)

Toronto Raptors - 0.7%

Memphis Grizzlies - 0.6%

Actually, both the Grizzlies and the Raptors have a 0.65% chance of winning the lottery since they both finished the season 40-42. When neither of them win the lottery, a coin toss will determine who gets the 12th and 13th picks between the two.

At least, that is how it usually works in a tie, does it not?

yo i did the espn draft lottery thing earlier and got the 6ers at 1st pick 3 times in a row haah

can you imagine? :D

I'm crossing everything I have dude.

EVERYTHING. :lol:

• Owner

Actually, both the Grizzlies and the Raptors have a 0.65% chance of winning the lottery since they both finished the season 40-42. When neither of them win the lottery, a coin toss will determine who gets the 12th and 13th picks between the two.

At least, that is how it usually works in a tie, does it not?

Just passing information from Chad Ford. ;)

And yes, I'm 99.9% sure it's a coin flip. You're right. Basically, Toronto and Memphis have seven and six combinations, respectively, but the same record. Therefore, as you said, it splits and averages, and since the average isn't an integer (because you can't have a half of a combination), you do the coin flip.

• 1 month later...

I'm gonna laugh when the Nets get the third pick and miss out on Turner and Wall. All I've been hearing is how its gonna be a LeBron and Wall/Turner takeover on the NBA.

I'm gonna laugh when the Nets get the third pick and miss out on Turner and Wall. All I've been hearing is how its gonna be a LeBron and Wall/Turner takeover on the NBA.

Sort of like how the rest of us have been hearing nothing but

Wade + LeBron/Bosh/Amare/Boozer/Johnson and another star = dynasty

over the past 6 months? :lol:

Even if the Nets do drop to the third or fourth pick, I don't even think it will be all that bad to be honest with you. Yeah they miss out on the two best prospects in the draft in Wall and Turner, but the next two best players happen to be DeMarcus Cousins and Derrick Favors who both fit another need of the Nets, which is a power forward (especially Favors as I don't know how well Cousins and Lopez would play together). A lineup of:

C: Lopez

PF: Favors

SF: James

SG: Lee

PG: Harris

isn't all that bad either.

Obviously they want Wall and their second choice would be Turner, but Favors fits in really well with this team and is hardly a bad option for the Nets.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

• Owner

Well, the only thing is that LeBron and Wall are actually friends off the court, and there's talk that James would be swayed to put on that Nets jersey even more if Wall lands in Jersey.

Having the worst record in the NBA doesn't always get you what you want, though.

What if the Kings get the first pick... imagine a back-court of Wall and Evens. :o

I'm imagining guards picking up at about 15 feet with those jump shooters. With bad defenses though, it wouldn't help.

Just pointing out that since everybody is goo goo for Wall, everyone was goo goo for that Michael Beasley guy a couple of years ago too. Things don't always work out.

I'm imagining guards picking up at about 15 feet with those jump shooters. With bad defenses though, it wouldn't help.

Just pointing out that since everybody is goo goo for Wall, everyone was goo goo for that Michael Beasley guy a couple of years ago too. Things don't always work out.

True, but it's still too early to call Beasley a bust. He's only 21, and bigs usually take longer to develop than smaller positions.

• Owner

True, but it's still too early to call Beasley a bust. He's only 21, and bigs usually take longer to develop than smaller positions.

I wouldn't say that (about big players taking longer to develop). The general idea is that point guards take the longest to adjust and develop, then your centers and power forwards.

Beasley is just an awkward player. He's like a poor man's Amare Stoudemire, with the major difference being Amare's quick emergence as a scoring power forward in the league, while Beasley will probably need to remain at the three.

I think he'll be fine, honestly...just not an all-star level player.