GM1: Miami @ Boston

Real Deal

As bad as we've been playing, we still have Miami's number. 4-1 Celtics, maybe 4-2. I dont see it going any further than 6 tbh.

Edit: This is the schedule

Game 1 at Boston - Saturday, April 17, 8 p.m. (ESPN)

Game 2 at Boston - Tuesday, April 20, 8 p.m. (TNT)

Game 3 at Miami - Friday, April 23, 7 p.m. (ESPN)

Game 4 at Miami - Sunday, April 25, 1 p.m. (ABC)

Game 5* at Boston - Tuesday, April 27, TBD (TBD)

Game 6* at Miami - Thursday, April 29, TBD (TBD)

Game 7* at Boston - Saturday, May 1, TBD (TNT)

Damn you my work schedule, damn you -_-. More likely than not i'll only be able to catch the saturday/sunday games due to work :(

Edited by Celtics3420

I'm undecided on this series. On one end you have a streaking Miami team, and on the other side you have a struggling Boston team who has plenty of experience. Doesnt really matter who wins this series though, ultimately either team will lose in the next round.

We are on a good streak, against bad teams, but a streak either way. Hopefully we can win one of these two road games, if we do, then we are in good shape. We have to stop Rondo and run the break and let Wade light it up. It all comes down to Wade, he can't disappear like he did in the Hawks series last year.

this ones going seven. the heat are the last team i wanted to play, should be very exciting though ill be stoked if we can pull this off but with the way my boys been playing i don't expect much this year

Is there a page for each schedule, or do I need to go to each team's site for that?

I got the Celtics schedule from a Celtic Blog, but if you go to NBA.com and scroll over the match-ups, it should give you the 4 game schedules for each match-up.

this ones going seven. the heat are the last team i wanted to play, should be very exciting though ill be stoked if we can pull this off but with the way my boys been playing i don't expect much this year

The Heat? why not the Cavs? :huh:

Rajon Rondo feeling sick, but should be fine

Rajon Rondo left Celtics practice early on Friday due to the flu, but is expected to be fine for Game 1 against the Heat.

Rondo has until Friday night to feel better, and it would take a major illness for him to miss a playoff game. His matchup with Carlos Arroyo is one spot where the Celtics have a clear advantage.

Celtics on Twitter

I'm anticipating how the Celtics are gonna play. Will they turn the ignition on and look like they did during the 23-5 start and will Sheed be draining threes? Or is D-Wade gonna pick this team apart and make them look like the declining 27-27 team that they have been.

People may talk about Wade being the key factor for the Heat, but really, I think everybody on the team needs to outwork their opposition. Even though Wade may have the most favorable match up out of anyone, the Heat as a unit need to defeat the Celtics.

As far as gameplan goes, I'd like to see the Heat take advantage of the aging Celtics to go out on the break. Hopefully Wright will start, since his length matches up better with Peirce and he brings more speed and athleticism than Richardson.

Also, Beasley needs to make life as difficult for Garnett as possible by doing work early on defense and attacking the rim on offense. No jumpers please.

And hopefully O'Neal finally outscores Perkins, which he has not done so in all three meetings with the Celtics this year.

Edited by Poe

Is this like the 1st game the Heat have played against a team with a winning record in over a month? If it's really been this long, then they might be in for a reality check. I've got a feeling Boston is going to really take it to this team and ugly it up.