NFL Sim League

Make It Naaaashty

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will do once I figure out football mogul, lol. Still figuring out how to edit ratings of players and what not cuz right now im basically a beginner in it, lol.

Well once you figure it out, let me know if you need any help figuring out ratings. Also, is there any way you can upload the rosters onto OTR?

I tried to run one in late March (a Mock off-season) on the old OTR, but it didn't work, we only got 17 guys for something very small. So I think it'll be tough to run one now.

However, I'm interested. I can download Mogul 09 and start on a file if you'd like. Just PM me a link of where you got yours.

I got Mogul 08, not 09 but I could still update rosters which is my plan unless you have a place to download 09 Iboldin.

And Prodigy that wouldn't be a bad idea but let me figure out Mogul first before I get the signups lol, and for ratings was thinking about using maddens for 2010 since they only have ratings like accuracy and throw power and not the ton madden does and to use the important ones for those, but ill still see. And ima try and see if I can do that with rosters, just figuring crap out now Confidence, lol.

I tried to run one in late March (a Mock off-season) on the old OTR, but it didn't work, we only got 17 guys for something very small. So I think it'll be tough to run one now.

However, I'm interested. I can download Mogul 09 and start on a file if you'd like. Just PM me a link of where you got yours.

I remember the "Mock Off-Season", and my team was gonig to beast.

However, there are a few MAJOR differences between a "Mock Draft" and a "Sim League".

- Everyone picks their team, and they don't have to wait hours upon hours in order to get from the 1st pick in the draft to the 2nd pick because there is no draft at the beginning.

- I also think more people are interested in building a Franchise and trading players, and actually seeing their team perform.

AFC should be out pretty soon, no need to rush it. :)

btw, I think having roster gripes would be good, you'd have to limit it and make sure nobody got too good of an upgrade, but there are a few ratings that are just ridiculous.

Edited by I Changed My Name