NFL Sim League

Make It Naaaashty

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Set it up like they did with the NBA Sim League. Have the draft set for a day next week where everyone can be on AIM, but go ahead and start it now so people can go ahead and start picking. Maybe just to 10-15 rounds or so, it wouldn't be that bad. It would make the teams A LOT more fair, too. (Think about who gets the Patriots compared to the Lions)

I say start it a week before with the draft (but get the roster file up first), then I guess go for it. There's so many players though, it'll be hard to find them all haha.

If we do fantasy, I want the Lions just for fun lol, otherwise Vikings still please.

No.

No.

No.

Do NOTTTT do a "Fantasy Draft".

There are about five times as many players on an NFL team as there are on an NBA team, and it wouldn't be fair to screw people over not being able to draft in the later rounds.

Maybe we can all sign-up for the teams that we want, and Alec can simulate and entire draft, so everyone has completely random teams.

IMO, I think that would be pretty cool.