Whos the worst husband?

reno

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Summary of big ben -

-Ben invites a group of 20 year old girls to join him and his friends in the VIP room

-Has the bar line up shots and gets them to start pounding them down

-He gets one of his bouncers to grab a girl by the arm and lead her to a dingy hallway

-Ben appears with little Ben out

-She says no, and gets pushed into an even dingier bathroom

-2 of Ben's bouncers stand in front of the hallway blocking anyone from coming in

-Girl's friends are freaking out

-2 minutes later girl comes out, says she was raped and they leave the club and go to the closest police station

Wikipedia summary of Kobe Bryant-

The Kobe Bryant sexual assault case began in the summer of 2003 when the news media reported that the sheriff's office in Eagle, Colorado had arrested NBA superstar Kobe Bryant in connection with an investigation of a sexual assault complaint filed by 19-year old hotel employee Katelyn Faber. Bryant had checked into The Lodge and Spa at Cordillera hotel in Cordillera, Colorado on June 30 in advance of having surgery near there on July 2 under Dr. Richard Steadman. Faber accused Bryant of raping her in his hotel room on July 1, the night before the surgery. Bryant admitted to an adulterous sexual encounter with his accuser, but denied the assault allegation. The case was dropped after Faber declined to testify in the trial, and a civil suit was settled out of court.

She said she arrived late to her job at the hotel because of car problems. While in Bryant’s room after giving him a tour of the hotel, she said she became “uncomfortable” because he was being flirtatious. She said she got up to leave and that Bryant asked her for a hug. Then she said he kissed her when she looked up at him. She later said both the hug and kiss were consensual, but she never wanted to have sex with Bryant.

Faber stated the kiss lasted 5 minutes, and then Bryant pulled down his pants and started groping her. She claimed that she tried to pull away at that point, and said Bryant put both of his hands around her neck to choke her. She said he pulled her over to the chair by her neck, where he "bent her over the chair and pulled down her panties". She said he then penetrated her from behind with one hand on her neck holding her down. She said both her hands were on the chair and that she said “no” repeatedly. She said she wasn’t resisting because she was afraid he would become “more physical.”

She told investigators that Bryant then asked whether she "liked it if a guy came on [her] face".[10] She said she told Bryant "no". And then she "got a little more aggressive with him and tried to release his hands from [her] neck". After "trying as hard as [she] could to get away" she said Bryant stopped having intercourse with her, and she was able to free herself. She said Bryant made her promise not to tell anyone, and then he forced her to wash her face before she could leave. She told investigators three times that she washed her face in his room before she left the room, but later claimed she never washed her face.

Here is some of Tiger Woods dirty texting

To Star Joslyn James

-Me to. I would wear you out

-I have no idea. I would love to have the ability to make you sore

-In a week. I will try to wear you out

-After i c*m you better start s**king my c*** to get it hard

-I want to treat you rough. Throw you around, spank and slap you

-Slap your face. Treat you like a dirty little wh*re. Put my c*** in your a** and then shove it down your throat

-You are my ****ing wh*re

-Hold you down while i choke you and F*** that a*s that i own

-Then im going to tell you to shut the F*** up while i slap your face and pull your hair for making noise

-Next time i see you, you better beg and if you don’t do it right i will slap, spank, bite and f*** you till mercy

-Was playing sexy

-Have you ever had a golden shower done to you

-Just morbid curiosity

-Don’t ****ing talk to me. You almost just ruined my whole life. If my agent and these guys would have seen you there, F***

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...