Verajao Signed to 6 Year; 50 Mill Deal

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man...Andy is like the most hated player. If anyone even cared fr the rest of his game. He can defend multiple positions, averaged a career high 8 pts...not to mention 10 ppg when he started. Also he's developing a jumper.

This makes the Bargnani contract look like a bargain. AV is an MLE player at best, sure he's an awesome glue guy but he is getting paid as if he is a core player, which he is not even close to being.

Can't believe this but I agree with you here.

Even the Birdman deserves more cash than Andy.

Man...Andy is like the most hated player. If anyone even cared fr the rest of his game. He can defend multiple positions, averaged a career high 8 pts...not to mention 10 ppg when he started. Also he's developing a jumper.

There's the problem. For $50 million dollars, you gotta be able to do more than defend a few guys and score 8 points.

He's way overpaid.

So, what? LBJ is now the owner of the CavalierS? Lol.

Edit. LBJ could care less, IMO. He could just tell owners to lock 'em up long term and just bail. It's not like he signing an extension.

Edited by JediSkyWalker

WOW...

talk about overpaying

I thought AV was an idiot last year (I believe it was last year) when he held out for a monster contract. Thought he was a MLE guy max. Then the Cavs swing by and offer him this? Wow, and I thought Bargnani was overpayed.

It was actually two seasons ago the year we got eliminated by Boston.

LeBron loves this guy and his improvement on the court has been noticeable year by year. He's fulfilled every expectation and the Cavs now have a set roster. They might've overpayed him but hey who hasn't overpayed someone.

Wow this might be the worst contract I've ever seen. Varejao does nothing offensively but finish open lay-ups from LeBron and set picks. He isn't even a good defensive player, just a player that hustles a lot and picks up a lot of fouls. This contract is absolutely terrible. Varejao is worth like 4 million a year.

Mo Williams tweeted this:

yo, great news. we signed andy V back and we signed anthony parker. danny continue to impress me. 1 mo piece baby. championship..One Goal

Haha...good day for Cavs fans.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest