GM2: Portland @ Phoenix

Real Deal

I'll still get to watch it as it'll be on locally. I actually watched the game locally versus watching it on TNT. I did watch the half time show on TNT as it's much better than the one on the local channel but I prefer the Blazer announcers. Some of the [expletive] other announcers say about the Blazers pisses me off.

2-0 lead tomorrow. :)

Well, if you know Mike Rice at all, you know he's one of the biggest homer announcers there is but he was funny at times but actually was looking to call the game. I didn't see see him at all but you know he was all smiles and grinning with the win, lol.

The next two games are on NBA TV. How gay is that. :angry:

lol that sucks but you still have the internet

Haha I was thinking the same thing until Miller owned us single handedly yesterday.

So you are telling me Nash did not shut him down?

The Suns will win, but the Blazers will put up a huge fight taking it down to the final minutes.

Who's gonna win? It's unpredictable...

We better win, if we dont and we end up losing the series, I'll wear a sig that says Portland owns us. Any Portland fan willing to make a bet and whoever loses has to wear a sig that says the team owns them? :lol:

Edited by Prodigy