GM3: LA Lakers (2) @ Oklahoma City (0)

Its going to be a sweep for the Lakers believe it or not. Thunder aint winning [expletive].

say wat?! :lol: thunder are for real and can defiantly take this to 7 if they keep up this play

And for all you dumbasses that think the NBA is rigged to help the Lakers. We shot 12 free throws today, Kobe shot ZERO. The Thunder shot 34 FREE THROWS. Yet the same morons will come back next game with stupid [expletive] comments like "zomgs the refs startin to help LA now!".

u gotta drive to get to the line buddy :rolleyes:

When did I do that? Show me since your so confident. :lol:

Cavs are gettin away with MURDER. Lol, its pretty ridiculous.

There is no question the Cavs got a lot of favorable calls tonight. There was multiple times the announcer said "and [bulls player] drives the lane, and a foul." Then a few seconds later he says "my mistake no foul, but there was plenty of contact." Thought it was pretty funny. The Cavs got away with hacking guys that drive to the basket on every play.

Nice to see Shaq still throwing elbows and the refs dont call it.

Just through the 1st two games of the playoffs. Still have plenty of more games for you to [expletive] about.

Lol how is that crying :lol: . If I would have said "wow stern rigging it for the cavs" now that would have been crying. And that doesnt count because people in that game 1 thread AGREED with me. Even Real Deal said the officiating was bad. And Shaq throws elbows all the time, ive seen him do it for years. In fact I saw him get called for an offensive foul today for throwing an elbow at Noah, that part I was telling the truth.

So you say I cry in every cavs thread, then give me one example in which I wasnt even crying at all? Thats pretty weak, go dig up some more threads if not then stop making baseless accusations.

Okay, so when people go into Lakers threads and say "Wow the Lakers are getting away with MURDER tonight! They are getting away with hacking every single time. It's embarrassing", you can't say they are crying, because when you do it, it's okay.

Okay, so when people go into Lakers threads and say "Wow the Lakers are getting away with MURDER tonight! They are getting away with hacking every single time. It's embarrassing", you can't say they are crying, because when you do it, it's okay.

That is totally okay with me. If people want to say the officiating is bad, thats one thing. But when you go into threads and say stupid things like "omgz the refs helping LA again", and then start accusing us of dumb conspiracies and how the league helps us. We all know thats not true, look at todays game for example.

• Owner

Too many different defenders at Kobe tonight. It was like the Thunder decided to run the Jordan Rules on him. Thabo, Durant, Harden, Green...that's ridiculous.

The problem with it is that Bryant's shot is adjusted to compensate for his injuries. He doesn't have the explosion due to the knee problem that kept him out of a few games to end the season, and his shot is flat because he's shooting with three fingers.

Putting a long defender on him, one that has speed, will really hurt. While Bryant has chewed up everyone falling into that category (yes, even Prince, single coverage), Durant was different last night because Kobe can't adjust.

The Lakers will not win it all with Kobe like this. Not a chance. They don't have the bench they need, and Gasol and Bynum can't produce enough offense to take over games against elite teams, not in 4-7 games per contender. Just isn't going to happen.

Durant had 19 rebounds which is insane. I like how Durant played tonight because he was really aggressive and it translated into 13 FT's. I wouldn't be surprised if the Thunder took Game 4 as well.

A 5 point loss isn't bad considering how [expletive]ty we played. There were way too many things that went wrong for us in this game. The Thunder were going to win one game at home, the question was just which one.

There was a huge free throw discrepancy in this game. 31 total three pointers attempted, there are no excuses to chuck up that many threes when you have two towering seven footers. The Thunder are intimidating us with their shoot blocking (especially after Game 2) and that's why we are settling for long jumpers, 12 ft attempts vs. 34 ft attempts is ridiculous.

Durant had 19 rebounds, which almost edged out Pau and Bynum combined. That just can't happen period.

Kobe probably had one of his worst quarters in some time. I hate to say it but he went into "ball hog" mode in a brief period at the start of the 4th quarter. I think he took like 3-4 tough jumpers in a row. He shot up flat shot after flat shot, which was a result of his sore knee knee and index finder. Kobe did the right thing near the end of the fourth which was passing the ball up and trusting his teammates. I know it's a tough thing to do, when you have Artest and Odom spotting up for threes, but it's better to have them shot a open shot than have Kobe attempting something ridiculous. A 1-10 quarter out of Kobe, but he did have 4-5 assists, I definitely don't expect such a [expletive]ty fourth quarter performance from him again.

Also Harden finally decided to play, he had o points in the first two games but decided to go for 18 last night lol.

All in all, I'm disappointed but confident that we'll win Game 4.

That is totally okay with me. If people want to say the officiating is bad, thats one thing. But when you go into threads and say stupid things like "omgz the refs helping LA again", and then start accusing us of dumb conspiracies and how the league helps us. We all know thats not true, look at todays game for example.

How you're even trying to defend yourself in this situation, I dont even know.

You always complain about the Cavs having the refs help.

Honestly I am surprised it took Kobe until game 3 to shoot under 40% on over 25 shots.

Also in reference the referee stuff, it is no secret the Cavaliers/Lakers are reffed differently than the Toronto Raptors or Milwaukee Bucks for example.

Complaining about refs <.... most of the time it isn't even worth mentioning, I only say it to get people mad :rofl:

Edited by travesy3
  • Like 1

call me a massive homer but now i actually think we can win this series. we have great individual defenders to put on kobe, they have adjusted to his game and what Kevin did in that last quarter was amazing. that pump fake move doesnt work them guys just have to much discipline on the defensive end. if we win next game i would be a worried laker fan

When? Should be easy for you to find examples then. I'll be waiting.

Cavs are gettin away with MURDER. Lol, its pretty ridiculous.

There is no question the Cavs got a lot of favorable calls tonight. There was multiple times the announcer said "and [bulls player] drives the lane, and a foul." Then a few seconds later he says "my mistake no foul, but there was plenty of contact." Thought it was pretty funny. The Cavs got away with hacking guys that drive to the basket on every play.

Nice to see Shaq still throwing elbows and the refs dont call it.

You always seem to be bitter about other top teams when they win, and rub it in people's faces when the Lakers win. The other Laker fans are no where near as cocky as you. You are annoying as hell, but it gets 10 times worse during the playoffs. Just shut up. If LeBron and the Cavs bother you that much, don't go into their threads just to talk crap.

call me a massive homer but now i actually think we can win this series. we have great individual defenders to put on kobe, they have adjusted to his game and what Kevin did in that last quarter was amazing. that pump fake move doesnt work them guys just have to much discipline on the defensive end. if we win next game i would be a worried laker fan

Artest is still playing airtight defense. Durant only shot 33% last night, he got all of his points from the free throws.

One bad 4th quarter by Kobe and the haters are out in full force

artest didnt do anything last night it was more on durant than it was artest. and were was he in the 4th? when it mattered

u think all the other quarters werent bad by kobe? :lol: and im not hating its the truth he got locked up blame the injuries whatever whatever bottom line is he was locked up

You always seem to be bitter about other top teams when they win, and rub it in people's faces when the Lakers win. The other Laker fans are no where near as cocky as you. You are annoying as hell, but it gets 10 times worse during the playoffs. Just shut up. If LeBron and the Cavs bother you that much, don't go into their threads just to talk crap.

You must not have read this when theHutch posted it.

Lol how is that crying :lol: . If I would have said "wow stern rigging it for the cavs" now that would have been crying. And that doesnt count because people in that game 1 thread AGREED with me. Even Real Deal said the officiating was bad. And Shaq throws elbows all the time, ive seen him do it for years. In fact I saw him get called for an offensive foul today for throwing an elbow at Noah, that part I was telling the truth.

So you say I cry in every cavs thread, then give me one example in which I wasnt even crying at all? Thats pretty weak, go dig up some more threads if not then stop making baseless accusations.

Try again.