GM3: LA Lakers (2) @ Oklahoma City (0)

Durant is d'ing up Kobe, plain and simple. He's forcing him into bad shots and the Thunder's help D has gotten the ball out of Kobe's hands when he tries to drive.

Edited by Flash

I know KD is long, but didn't know he can play D this well... superstar stepped up his game.

Move over Kobe, you're old :glasses:

Forreal, he really shot us out of this game. It wasn't until we were down about 6 that we actually ran an offense.

Wow Kobe, 10-29??? You have to be pretty [expletive]ty to shoot 10 % in the 4th quarter. All other starters shot over 50 %. I hope the press eats him up tommorrow, hopefully more articles in the LA times about how hes old and done. I bet Barkley is ripping him right now.

And for all you dumbasses that think the NBA is rigged to help the Lakers. We shot 12 free throws today, Kobe shot ZERO. The Thunder shot 34 FREE THROWS. Yet the same morons will come back next game with stupid [expletive] comments like "zomgs the refs startin to help LA now!".

And for all you dumbasses that think the NBA is rigged to help the Lakers. We shot 12 free throws today, Kobe shot ZERO. The Thunder shot 34 FREE THROWS. Yet the same morons will come back next game with stupid [expletive] comments like "zomgs the refs startin to help LA now!".

Chill, it's not game 7 yet ;)

Maturity at its finest. Just because your team lost doesn't mean you have to attack other members.

But anyway, the Lakers will bounce back next game. I expect Kobe to go off next game after a poor performance tonight.

Edited by TheHutch

Stop your crying, they were the more aggresive team that is why the got to the line so often. lol you guys took 31 three pointers and Kobe had 11 of them.

Stop your crying, they were the more aggresive team that is why the got to the line so often. lol you guys took 31 three pointers and Kobe had 11 of them.

Lols I wasnt crying I was already making a counter argument to the people that were going to come in here and cry that the refs helped LA. :lol:

Lols I wasnt crying I was already making a counter argument to the people that were going to come in here and cry that the refs helped LA. :lol:

You mean the same way you go into Cavs games threads and cry about the refs giving every call to LeBron and the Cavs?