GM3: LA Lakers (2) @ Oklahoma City (0)

If its a close game, we will definitely win. Only way we lose is if OKC completely blows us out of the water. It is very possible we lay an egg tonight like we normally do every so often. But other then Kobe and Gasol, the supporting cast was terrible in the first 2 games. We will probably get much better production from everyone else and a good win tonight.

When the game started, I was in awe of that crowd....really blue.

And lmao, I saw their shirts say Rise Together as the playoff slogan....that's stealing from the Cavs. We had "Rise Up" from 05-09, and "All Together" this year.

Im really happy with this team so far. We have played well all series against a very tough team imo. The whole game we have not let the crowd really get into it and kept a steady lead throughout. The defense has been so good all series. Our problems are from the offense, which concerns me. But then again the Thunder are a very good defensive team, and we probably wont face another defensive team like this in the West. OKC reminds me of Houston last year, they are similar teams that give us problems.