British Army vs US Marines: Who wins?

Guest Need4Sheed

It all matters on many different factors...you can't just say who will win. Where are they fighting, what are the Marines aloud to use (tanks, bombs, etc), type of terrain , weather all that takes into affect.

But seriousley, this isn't a game, those Marines are going to need to reload every 80 bullets, 112,000 charging at you while you spray and then need to reload, they will pretty much take down the Marines if the Marines couldn't use all the technology we have now besides on Assault Rifle vs there Muscet Bows.

But then i can counter, i mean numbers don't mean much, if you're not tactful.

Read the Art Of War if your'e really interested in war.

I don't think some of you guys realize how large an army of 112,000 is. We're talking this many people.

Doesn't matter if their weapons were slow to reload, give each of these people just one shot and they could do some serious damage.

Too many variables at play though.

only the front line few lines of people can shoot though. they shoot once then they reload.

and this is completely ignoring the fact that the marines could just get a plane/helicopter with a couple machine guns on it and just unload on them from the sky

Lol why are the marines getting airplanes now? That's completely unfair. The British also have cannon balls though and with enough of those they are bound to get lucky and shooting too. I'd say the Bristish would win with about 500 troops remaining.

only the front line few lines of people can shoot though. they shoot once then they reload.

and this is completely ignoring the fact that the marines could just get a plane/helicopter with a couple machine guns on it and just unload on them from the sky

Well you see, we don't know the exact factors, that's way unfair with the advantage of planes/helicopters along with the advanced technology.

If it was gun for gun/bomb for canon/ then British can win it with maybe 1500-2000 soldiers left.

There's just way to much that plays into account.

Not enough damage to take out 112,000 people...imagine how many of those will be needed.

I think I heard unlimited ammo, and even if they dont I think 3 of these plus a the machine gun would do a lot of damage. I am just putting out another variable not sure if that would do the amount of damage needed to win the battle.

I think I heard unlimited ammo, and even if they dont I think 3 of these plus a the machine gun would do a lot of damage. I am just putting out another variable not sure if that would do the amount of damage needed to win the battle.

Yea i get what your saying, but then that becomes unreal (the part of the unlimited ammo) because you already have a much more advanced technological marine team, and unlimited ammo? Come on.

lol I love how people think the Marines are [expletive]ing invincible. If you're in an alley with a gun vs 50 people with just their fists, you're [expletive]ed. Multiply that number by 23, and now you have a chance? Hm, alright.

Well you are thinking that the Marine is going to shoot all his bullets at one time what if he takes it slow and focuses on kill shots only. He also has a bullet proof vest on so they would have to hit him in the head to kill him...I am not saying they would win or lose I am just saying that they would not get [expletive]ed up.

Well you are thinking that the Marine is going to shoot all his bullets at one time what if he takes it slow and focuses on kill shots only. He also has a bullet proof vest on so they would have to hit him in the head to kill him...I am not saying they would win or lose I am just saying that they would not get [expletive]ed up.

If he takes his time for his kills, the British could EASILY just straight up run up and beat the living [expletive] out of the guy. Let's just say he takes out 1000 of some of the army that has syndrome and can't even walk. Obviously this is a fake situation, but the other 120 guys would knock the marine's lights out.

If he takes his time for his kills, the British could EASILY just straight up run up and beat the living [expletive] out of the guy. Let's just say he takes out 1000 of some of the army that has syndrome and can't even walk. Obviously this is a fake situation, but the other 120 guys would knock the marine's lights out.

The we would.......

http://www.wilhelm-aerospace.org/Photos/nm-2002/10-atom-bomb-casing.jpg

drop that and call it a tie.

It also matters on who has the better position...i mean Are the British in a 360* circle surrounding the Marines? If so...get ready to get [expletive]ed. Or is it opposite and are the Marines surrounding the British? Is it in a tight/narrow space, or wide and open field..

Lots of things to take into account. :glasses:

It also matters on who has the better position...i mean Are the British in a 360* circle surrounding the Marines? If so...get ready to get [expletive]ed. Or is it opposite and are the Marines surrounding the British? Is it in a tight/narrow space, or wide and open field..

Lots of things to take into account. :glasses:

I agree that is the biggest factor to consider.