British Army vs US Marines: Who wins?

Guest Need4Sheed

I'm just spitballin here but...

Suppose one army starts at point A and the other at point B...

The US military is more than likely a bit more advanced in terms of war tactics and all that jazz. Not to mention they're equipped with better weapons and technology. i don't think its as farfetched an idea as you think it is for the Americans to win.

I'm just spitballin here but...

Suppose one army starts at point A and the other at point B...

The US military is more than likely a bit more advanced in terms of war tactics and all that jazz. Not to mention they're equipped with better weapons and technology. i don't think its as farfetched an idea as you think it is for the Americans to win.

Its very farfetched.

To kill 112,000 using 100 people it would take HOURS, if they are all charging, its over.

Its very farfetched.

To kill 112,000 using 100 people it would take HOURS, if they are all charging, its over.

Who's to say the Marine's can't be equipped with gatlin guns and whatnot. A musket ain't gonna do [expletive] from over 75 yards. Plus, aren't the brittish the ones who just stand in a line and shoot?

Who's to say the Marine's can't be equipped with gatlin guns and whatnot. A musket ain't gonna do [expletive] from over 75 yards. Plus, aren't the brittish the ones who just stand in a line and shoot?

112,000 people they don't have to shoot, just charge with the Bayonets

Nah you''re wrong you don't know how much 112,000 people, the chances of 100 marines being able to hold 112,000 bullets is highly unlikely too. That's 37 clips each and assuming that you have to account for the fact they will miss a lot thats over 50 clips each and thats really going to hamper their mobility. Revolutionary war soliders may have not been as good as they are today but they aren't morons and they did charge and had bayonetts, 112,000 people charging marines would have to go through over 50 clips to kill them all and they'd have to do this with premier accuracy, and at the rate they'd have to fire the chances of them being that accurate is highly unlikely. So now we are talking 75 clips. So you really think 100 marines can unload 75 clips each before British soldiers can cross a field? :lol:

this isnt call of duty. when a person dies thier body is on the ground. the british solders would have to climb over thousands of dead, bloody corpses just to cross the field. and thousands of dead bodies would make mountains, they would literally have to climb

yes its messed up, but you cant just forget about this

112,000 people they don't have to shoot, just charge with the Bayonets

Like flyers said above, the dead bodies start to accumulate making it harder for the Brits to charge.

I'll go with America on this one.

• Owner

this isnt call of duty. when a person dies thier body is on the ground. the british solders would have to climb over thousands of dead, bloody corpses just to cross the field. and thousands of dead bodies would make mountains, they would literally have to climb

LMAO, not exactly funny...but yeah, haha, that would suck.

To think the Brits will be traveling in straight lines. LMAO.

That was one of the points in my last post.

They are going to be stumbling over each other, and what if the Marine shoot a bunch of tear-gas at the British soldiers which hinders their ability to charge.

Also, Slaven, you need a history lessen because the British stood in lines, aimed straight, and fired which is why they got [expletive]-raped by the Colonists.

That was one of the points in my last post.

They are going to be stumbling over each other, and what if the Marine shoot a bunch of tear-gas at the British soldiers which hinders their ability to charge.

Also, Slaven, you need a history lessen because the British stood in lines, aimed straight, and fired which is why they got [expletive]-raped by the Colonists.

Tear gas? It's guns on guns, hands vs hands..i don't think anything else because that would add a huge advantage to the Marines...

Also, when they have 112,000 people and they know that they are going to be fighting 100 Marines, i think that they'd be smart enough to try and trap the Marines by encircling them..or something of that mattter.

Tear gas? It's guns on guns, hands vs hands..i don't think anything else because that would add a huge advantage to the Marines...

Also, when they have 112,000 people and they know that they are going to be fighting 100 Marines, i think that they'd be smart enough to try and trap the Marines by encircling them..or something of that mattter.

the whole point is that the marines have a huge advantage. the british have a huge advantage in numbers and the marines have a huge advantage in technology and weapons. i am fine with saying no airplanes or nukes, but besides that anything is fair game

and yes the british would be smart enough to try to circle the marines, but the marines would also be smart enough to not let that happen. you have to think of the situation from both sides, you cant just think about what the british would do, you have to also consider how the marines would react