Lupe Fiasco vs Wale

Jenneral

Lupe or Wale?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Also, maybe name your top 3 songs by each of them.

Lupe

1) Go Go Gadget Flow

2) Hip-Hop Saved My Life

3) I'm Beamin/The Die

Wale

1) 90210

2) Chillin

3) Let it Loose

Same for me with Wale's top 3.

As for Lupe, it's kinda hard. I really like all of his stuff to put a top three. It'd take me a while.

Lupe by a lot. Like people above said, nothing on Wale because he makes great music as well.

/waits for the "real" hip hop fans to come in here and talk about how Wale isn't "real" rap :rolleyes:

Also, maybe name your top 3 songs by each of them.

Lupe

1) Go Go Gadget Flow

2) Hip-Hop Saved My Life

3) I'm Beamin/The Die

Wale

1) 90210

2) Chillin

3) Let it Loose

> Doesn't name any Lupe Fiasco mixtape tracks.

> Names three songs from Wale's [expletive]ty album

I love Wale as well as Lupe but everyone knows Wale's album blows, his mixtapes are what really makes him a staple. The Mixtape About Nothing is probably the best mixtape I've heard in the past five years while Lupe's mixtapes are the best series I've heard this century.

the fact is i'm annoying you because i don't share the shame opinions as you is pathetic.

No, its because you dismiss everyone's opinion except for yours.

You take yourself way too seriously dude. Not all your opinions are a fact like you think they are.

Lol.

Please, if you're so knowledgeable tell me a better one

You take yourself way too seriously dude. Not all your opinions are a fact like you think they are.

Not at all, I just don't really care about anyones opinion on hip-hop, especially people on a sports forum who say Eminem is the GOAT.

Edited by HipHopHead

Please, if you're so knowledgeable tell me a better one

Not at all, I just don't really care about anyones opinion on hip-hop, especially people on a sports forum who say Eminem is the GOAT.

the mixtape about nothing was nice but there were better mixtapes just from this year alone. how about j.cole's mixtapes? they BOTH are better then the mixtape about nothing.

and drake's so far gone? c'mon even if u dont like drake that is a really good mixtape and may be better then his actual album.

those are just two off the top of my head. i know you dislike cudi but i loved a kid named cudi. currensy's mixtapes are always just as good as the mixtape about nothing too. that was a very good mixtape but it's on the level of all the other great mixtapes out in the past few years.

I don't see how anyone can argue music, it's all 100% based on opinion. I personally think that House music and Country music are complete garbage, yet they're still both really, really popular. Obviously those millions of people don't agree with me. Not taking sides, just saying that to someone Eminem could be GOAT, and to some, they may think Jay-Z is, or even someone like Lil' Wayne. It's all 100% opinion so there is absolutely no point in arguing what music is better.

Unless it's Soulja Boy.

the mixtape about nothing was nice but there were better mixtapes just from this year alone. how about j.cole's mixtapes? they BOTH are better then the mixtape about nothing.

and drake's so far gone? c'mon even if u dont like drake that is a really good mixtape and may be better then his actual album.

those are just two off the top of my head. i know you dislike cudi but i loved a kid named cudi. currensy's mixtapes are always just as good as the mixtape about nothing too. that was a very good mixtape but it's on the level of all the other great mixtapes out in the past few years.

J. Cole's were decent but his flow gets boring nor does it have near the content that Wale's did. I'd say they were on par with 100 Miles and Running and Back to the Feature.

I'll disregard the So Far Gone comment.

A Kid Named Cudi was alright, better than his album, but it wasn't anything impressive. Only one or two songs have any replay value.

I'll disregard the Currensy comment.

I don't see how anyone can argue music, it's all 100% based on opinion. I personally think that House music and Country music are complete garbage, yet they're still both really, really popular. Obviously those millions of people don't agree with me. Not taking sides, just saying that to someone Eminem could be GOAT, and to some, they may think Jay-Z is, or even someone like Lil' Wayne. It's all 100% opinion so there is absolutely no point in arguing what music is better.

Unless it's Soulja Boy.

Exactly so I don't see why I'm being criticized for sharing my opinions and critique others.

Then why are you here?

Well I was waiting for the sim league.

Edited by HipHopHead

Exactly so I don't see why I'm being criticized for sharing my opinions and critique others.

Because you say [expletive] like this..

I'll disregard the So Far Gone comment.