GM6: LA Lakers (3) @ Oklahoma City (2)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Owner

Westbrook called Kobe out on his defense. What a dumb thing to do after Kobe locked him up. The one player that loves taking things personal, and loves challenges...just a dumb move by Westbrook.

Westbrook called Kobe out on his defense. What a dumb thing to do after Kobe locked him up. The one player that loves taking things personal, and loves challenges...just a dumb move by Westbrook.

When did he do this?

I like the start. Kobe hasnt been efficient but thats okay, hes been aggressive and still making plays for us and hes getting good dribble penetration. We have not been fazed by the crowd at all so im happy about that. Now we cant have another choke job like in game 3. The critical point in this game will come in the 4th and Kobe is forced to take over, it should be fun.

I like the start. Kobe hasnt been efficient but thats okay, hes been aggressive and still making plays for us and hes getting good dribble penetration. We have not been fazed by the crowd at all so im happy about that. Now we cant have another choke job like in game 3. The critical point in this game will come in the 4th and Kobe is forced to take over, it should be fun.

Why just mention Kobe when Shannon Brown has been playing well?

Why just mention Kobe when Shannon Brown has been playing well?

Uhh, idk. Your right though he has been playing well, but hes getting the same looks as always except tonight hes making them. Kobe has been getting good looks for guys too so thats why I mention him first.

Uhh, idk. Your right though he has been playing well, but hes getting the same looks as always except tonight hes making them. Kobe has been getting good looks for guys too so thats why I mention him first.

Thats the only player really mentioned in these threads, gets annoying really, especially if you see other players doing well.

Thats the only player really mentioned in these threads, gets annoying really, especially if you see other players doing well.

Well, too bad, I dont have sympathy for you. Maybe its because hes the most important player to our team and our title chances are critical to what he does?

Like the tupac song says, all eyez on koBE.