Mayweather vs. Pacquiao

Who ya got?

I'm rolling with Money after he just completely toyed with Mosely for 10 rounds straight even after getting hit with a good shot. I don't think Pacquiao would do anything against the defense.

• Owner

Tons of Pacman fans were mouthing off about Mosley being a tough fighter for Money, and that it might result in his first defeat.

So much for that.

Is this fight official, though?

I'd go Money before the Mosely fight, I'll def go Mayweather after, Floyd only don't want to fight Pac cause he knows he's the only threat to his undefeated record, but that don't mean he can beat him

• Owner

I just thought it was a little weird that Pacman didn't just do the extensive testing. I've done major blood tests before, felt fine the next day...and plus, Money would've done the same damn test as well.

Felt like he was hiding something, or he found a good excuse not to fight.

Fights not official but its what everyone wants to see.

For the PBF haters, what's the excuse now? Mosely was old and washed up?

The fact that Money would take the same tests basically tells me that Pacquiao is either ducking Floyd or is doping. How are you gonna turn down the biggest payday of your career because of a blood test? C'mon man.

I just thought it was a little weird that Pacman didn't just do the extensive testing. I've done major blood tests before, felt fine the next day...and plus, Money would've done the same damn test as well.

Felt like he was hiding something, or he found a good excuse not to fight.

I wouldn't wanna give blood on the day of a fight either, whenever I give blood I get mad tired.

I'd want Pacquiao to win.

That's how I feel as well. I can't stand Mayweather and I want to see him get his [expletive] kicked. Like I said in the old topic about this fight, if it does happen, it'll be the first and only boxing fight I order on PPV.

That's how I feel as well. I can't stand Mayweather and I want to see him get his [expletive] kicked. Like I said in the old topic about this fight, if it does happen, it'll be the first and only boxing fight I order on PPV.

Woa yeah same, first fight I'd spend money on to see. It'd be worth it.

What is it you guys don't like? His attitude?

I agree it can come off pretty bad but I mean, the guy is 41-0. He can say whatever the heck he wants if no one can beat him.