Farve: "100% positive He's retiring"

Guest Zyzz

Guest Zyzz

Favre told a fellow player he's "100 percent positive" he's retiring

Brett Favre is saying publicly that he hasn't made up his mind about whether he'll play in 2010. But he reportedly told another player privately that he's finished playing.

Peter King of SI.com reports that after the season, Favre told a fellow NFL player whom he knows well that he's definitely done.

"I'm 100 percent positive I'll never put on pads again in my life," Favre told the unnamed player, according to King.

However, as King astutely points out, that doesn't mean much because Favre changes his mind all the time. He probably sincerely meant it when he said he was 100 percent positive he would retire. And a few days later he was probably 100 percent positive he would return.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/05/03/favre-told-a-fellow-player-hes-100-percent-positive-hes-retiring/

Minnesota should've drafted Jimmy Clausen sighs... They really should have drafted Colt or Clausen and now Favre saying he thinks he's done. Without them they won't be as good like last year but they can make playoffs but they are gonna struggle passing the ball

I hope it isnt true, plus who knows if the "source" is even a legit one! I'm huge on Favre and I have a hard time thinking he would want to go out throwing an INT in the NFC Championship game, the competitor in him is too great to go out like that.