GM1: Atlanta @ Orlando

Howard is being careful not to foul, you can see he's letting some stuff go.

Yeah, he has done well at letting things go. We're doing the exact opposite in regards to guarding Howard. Seems like we have fouled him more before he's gotten the ball then when he's had the ball.

I wish I got here before the game started but does anyone believe anything other than Magic in 5?

I'm kind of leaning toward Magic in 4 now considering we can't do anything on offense.

Yeah, the Hawks were kind of exposed in Games 3-5 against the Bucks as being an iso-oriented team that doesn't have great focused. Now they're facing a team with Milwaukee's level of coaching and attention to detail but with a ton more talent.

• Like 1

Magic doing as they should. This is what I wanted to see from the Cavs.

Hawks just can't play this team imo. Good rebound game for Dwight after a tough Charlotte series.

I agree, this is how we need to play. It's basically perfect basketball. I hope we play like this for the rest of the playoffs!

• Owner

Horford is getting dominated inside. Even though he improved as a defender, he has absolutely no chance at Howard in this series.

I would play Pachulia and Collins much more at the five, and drop Horford down to the four and try to run bigger. The Hawks have no shot at this series if they keep playing like this...they are struggling to nail 46 before the end of the third, while the Magic are going to hit 100+ (barring any huge defensive stand by Atlanta).

You really can't say TOO much about just one playoff game, most of the time...but in this case, this series, it looks like the Magic can sweep Atlanta.

• Like 1

• Owner

41 point lead, damn. Good to see Jameer still playing at a high level and Dwight playing well too.

Jameer is a major problem. I'm thankful he was actually injured (or...not fully healthy) for the Finals last season, or else I believe that would've been a seven-game series.

Jameer is a major problem. I'm thankful he was actually injured (or...not fully healthy) for the Finals last season, or else I believe that would've been a seven-game series.

Its not the fact that Jameer was injured, it was more that Alston was his replacement.