OTR Sim League (NEW Polls Added!)

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Let's get this straight.

Your success actually had very little to do with you, and more to do with retarded GM's that would trade you Deron Williams for Anthony Morrow, and give you Kevin Durant for very little, and then the GM cash was used to boost his ratings.

As long as the youngest Reno brother isn't trading you Dwayne Wade or some stud for a 2nd rounder, or people stop giving you great players for absolute garbage, it would be much better.

Honestly, some of those trades were absolutely awful, but good for you capitalizing on stupidity that others did not know existed.

?

If the trades were soooo one-sided then they would get vetoed moron.

Stop hating on Mason, he's the best to participate in an OTR sim league. And if I have to trade with him to stack his team then I will def do that. ;)

I know right. Idk why people dont want current rosters. IMO it makes the sim league much more enjoable when you know which player is on which team with current rosters.

First time I think I've ever agreed with you the entire time being a member at OTR. I'm used to your amazing trade proposals that make me lol at the sight. hahahaha :rolleyes:

First time I think I've ever agreed with you the entire time being a member at OTR. I'm used to your amazing trade proposals that make me lol at the sight. hahahaha :rolleyes:

:)

I make this sim league, without me this [expletive] wouldnt go anywhere. lol

Edited by Prodigy

Because the current NBA has 30 teams. FBB doesn't. Unless you're doing a fantasy draft, current rosters makes zero sense. The only solution for that is to put an entire team's roster in the next season's draft or free agency. Which is stupid IMO.

• Like 1

Because the current NBA has 30 teams. FBB doesn't. Unless you're doing a fantasy draft, current rosters makes zero sense. The only solution for that is to put an entire team's roster in the next season's draft or free agency. Which is stupid IMO.

Hi Tim.

A trade committee would be a waste of time.

I don't want to wait like 2 days to find out if a trade went through or not.

A trade committee would be a waste of time.

I don't want to wait like 2 days to find out if a trade went through or not.

That hasn't been the case for me on the sims I've been on. Just pick 3 active members and if they don't approve/disapprove in 24 hours, let the simmer decide.

@ChosenOne - 5 is way too much, 3 is ideal.

Edited by Dash

That hasn't been the case for me on the sims I've been on. Just pick 3 active members and if they don't approve/disapprove in 24 hours, let the simmer decide.

@ChosenOne - 5 is way too much, 3 is ideal.

Yeah I'm sure Tim will set up a trade committee. I think 5 would be good, because all you need is 3 votes (majority), and with 5 people there is a better chance of at least 3 being online.

BTW, sign-ups will be after the poll is closed Friday @ Midnight.

Yeah I'm sure Tim will set up a trade committee. I think 5 would be good, because all you need is 3 votes (majority), and with 5 people there is a better chance of at least 3 being online.

BTW, sign-ups will be after the poll is closed Friday @ Midnight.

Yeah that was exactly why I had 5 so the chances of 3 out of those 5 getting on soon after the trade and saying what they have to say is pretty good.

lol @ people chickening out. I guess some of yall don't want the sim to last long.

I'm not going to participate in a league where I don't know 75% of the players, it's just dumb. I'd rather not know 75% of the players 7 years into the sim than to just start learning players 7 years in, start anywhere in between 2002-2010 and im down...