if you were LeBron, what would you do?

The Truth

So wait, people say he won't work with Wade but he'll work with Kobe? SMH.

If I were him I'd go to Chicago or Miami. Chicago because he can be the man and Rose can be his Robin and if they win, people cant question who's team it was.

If he really wants to win, he can come to Miami with Dwyane and run a train on the entire NBA for the next 3+ years depending on the length of his deal.

If I was LeBron, I'd go to New York and conquer "no superstar can play in New York/ they fold in New York pressure". I would be up to that challenge. Give Knicks some titles they deserve, make them winners.

But Miami's warm weather would be alluring actually... they'd be a second thought... but I'll go to fulfill personal challenge and sign with the Knicks.

Why are Nets fans so sure they get Wall? How many times has the worst team gotten the top pick? Look what happened to us with Rose.

I'm gonna laugh real hard when you guys get stuck with the 3rd or 4th pick.

Stay in Cleveland because you get the most money there and you won't need a year to adjust to a new city. And you're guaranteed a new coach this year to start a new season. DidI mention in Cleveland fans will love him no matter how he does. They won't crucify him like they may in Chicago and New York.

He knows deep down in side what the right move is, and that's what'll sway him in the end.

Stay in Cleveland because you get the most money there and you won't need a year to adjust to a new city. And you're guaranteed a new coach this year to start a new season. DidI mention in Cleveland fans will love him no matter how he does. They won't crucify him like they may in Chicago and New York.

He knows deep down in side what the right move is, and that's what'll sway him in the end.

I think he needs to see Cleveland do something drastic this offseason in order to stay there. Clearly that team isn't Finals material and I'm not sure how much flexibility they have right now.

• Owner

Now that the Nets aren't getting Wall...I would go to Miami, to team up with Wade (assuming no sign-and-trade will be worked out to send him to LA or another contender).

But, that's all irrelevant, because he's going to Chicago.

Would love to see him go to Miami. Him + Wade would be awesome. Maybe Shaq could possible go there as well and seize him another title. :lol:

I would definitely see a Wade/Shaq/Riley reunion happening if LeBron came down here.

Now that the Nets aren't getting Wall...I would go to Miami, to team up with Wade (assuming no sign-and-trade will be worked out to send him to LA or another contender).

But, that's all irrelevant, because he's going to Chicago.

He's going to the New Jersey Nets.

If for some unforeseen reason he does not go there, he would team up with Dwayne Wade...possibly.