GM1: Boston @ Orlando

This should be a 6/7 game series, both teams have a lot of advantages against the other. Celtics better not choke away leads and make stupid mistakes and turnovers in this series, they wont have the luxury of playing an opponent that also chokes. :lol:

If the Magic are to win this series Shard and Vince must win the matchups against KG and Ray, because I think Perkins is really going to limit Dwights production.

Same experts who all picked Cavs to beat Celtics.

Celts win this on their way to a 7 game series win.

stole the words right outta my mouth.

so pumped for this one, don't expect to steal the first game in their place but these boys have been playin damn good on the road in the playoffs so far

Great start. I want the Celtics to beat this team bad so Magic fans feel how Cavs fans feel.

That's pretty stupid. -_-

Now I want LeBron to leave so bad.

On the other hand I'm glad we're only down by 9, and started to pick it up at the end of the second quarter. I can't believe we turned the ball over that much in the first half. Definitely need to do a better job with that. And Vince Carter is going to be key in this series.

That's pretty stupid. -_-

Now I want LeBron to leave so bad.

On the other hand I'm glad we're only down by 9, and started to pick it up at the end of the second quarter. I can't believe we turned the ball over that much in the first half. Definitely need to do a better job with that. And Vince Carter is going to be key in this series.

lmao, should've seen him last year.. so bad.

But we need to defend homecourt badly. These first 2 games are so important to the rest of the series. Hope we can get it going.