What trade for #2 would you accept?

Guest Zyzz

Guest Zyzz

I absolutely do NOT want them to trade it but if there was a trade what would you accept?

- Chris Paul for #2 & Holiday?

- #3 and player (NJ) for #2?

Just some ideas.

I doubt it would ACTUALLY happen, but I'd do the CP3 deal in a heartbeat(especially if we can sub Jrue for something like Thad/Speights).

I doubt it would ACTUALLY happen, but I'd do the CP3 deal in a heartbeat(especially if we can sub Jrue for something like Thad/Speights).

Smitty, your damned avatar freezes up my computer EVERY time.

Edited by Phightins

• Owner

There would be a riot in New Orleans if they traded CP3 for that #2, doesn't matter who was included. The only way CP3 is traded for a pick in this draft is if Washington deals their #1 and Mike Miller for him.

Minnesota could stick Al Jefferson out there for trade bait, just depends on the return. That might happen, actually. They want Turner, badly.

Smitty, your damned avatar freezes up my computer EVERY time.

Me too...

RD, I doubt the Wizards would be willing to deal the #1 pick AND someone like Mike Miller for CP3. That's John Wall and a legit shooting guard for Chris Paul. It's a nice idea but I don't see the Wizards going through with that. We're in a rebuilding stage, and I think turning this team into John Wall's team is the perfect first step.

give it to new jersey so the russian owner doesn't kill us all..he didn't look happy lol

/end racist input

lol nah i don't know if you should trade it to be honest, you guys will have a pretty sick guard rotation

holliday, lou williams, turner or possibly wall u never know lol, and iverson still might decide to finish his career here (if he decides to continue playin)

thats gonna be fun to watch, philly is already a damn athletic team...call 'em team hybrid with t.young and iggy runnin with the guards all the time and finishin at the rim

just figure out somethin with that center and pf positions and i think philly will be pretty good next year

There would be a riot in New Orleans if they traded CP3 for that #2, doesn't matter who was included. The only way CP3 is traded for a pick in this draft is if Washington deals their #1 and Mike Miller for him.

Minnesota could stick Al Jefferson out there for trade bait, just depends on the return. That might happen, actually. They want Turner, badly.

There was a rumor that either Al or Love will be traded, might as well package one of them in a offer for #2.

Minny does want Turner badly. No winning record since 2005, losses are going up every season, Al and Love aren't working together, Rubio is in Spain, and once again have lucked out in the lottery. The fans are getting impatient and Turner could bring some excitement and get Minny back on the right track. I would offer Philly any package for the #2 as long as 1) Brand isn't heading back to Minnesota and 2) Rubio stays. It is a longshot though, the safe road for the Sixers is to just take Turner and be done with it.

#3 and Yi for #2 pick.

Now this is an amazing trade in a business perspective because Philadelphia quite frankly never has any Chinese people in the crowd and their attendance is lacking big time. By bringing in Yi, you will see many little tiny Chinese people filling up the stands (at least a thousand of them a game) just to see their idol and supermodel Yi Jianlian. Furthermore, more attendance = more money to spend on the 2011 free agency summer putting the team in a complete turn around bringing in even more attendance and wins to the team just because of one player, YI MOTHAFUKIN JIANLIAN.

He is a monster, in this picture he is telling the defenders around him to "SUK IT BIITCHES!!"

http://thesituationist.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/yi-jianlian-dunk.jpg

Edited by NeTs15VC

Guest Zyzz

#3 and Yi for #2 pick.

Now this is an amazing trade in a business perspective because Philadelphia quite frankly never has any Chinese people in the crowd and their attendance is lacking big time. By bringing in Yi, you will see many little tiny Chinese people filling up the stands (at least a thousand of them a game) just to see their idol and supermodel Yi Jianlian. Furthermore, more attendance = more money to spend on the 2011 free agency summer putting the team in a complete turn around bringing in even more attendance and wins to the team just because of one player, YI MOTHAFUKIN JIANLIAN.

He is a monster, in this picture he is telling the defenders around him to "SUK IT BIITCHES!!"

http://thesituationist.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/yi-jianlian-dunk.jpg

Yi = beast lmao

• Owner

RD, I doubt the Wizards would be willing to deal the #1 pick AND someone like Mike Miller for CP3. That's John Wall and a legit shooting guard for Chris Paul. It's a nice idea but I don't see the Wizards going through with that. We're in a rebuilding stage, and I think turning this team into John Wall's team is the perfect first step.

Chris Paul is a top two point guard in the NBA, and while Wall has the potential to be as good (or better) than Derrick Rose (similar play, better defense), we're talking Chris Paul. I just don't see how you say no to that.

Chris Paul is a top two point guard in the NBA, and while Wall has the potential to be as good (or better) than Derrick Rose (similar play, better defense), we're talking Chris Paul. I just don't see how you say no to that.

Well the deal is also including a great player in Mike Miller, and the possibility of Paul's unwillingness and lack of motivation to play for a suffering organization like us. John Wall wants to play for us, and understands that if he comes to DC, he is going to be the face of our team. This would help excel his game to a new level.