6ers willing to trade 2nd w/ Brand

Guest Zyzz

Do it! Why not? Brand has to be one of Duke's most overrated players ever!

I don't know what you're talking about but before coming to Philadelphia Elton Brand had a very successful career averaging over 20 ppg and 10 rpg.

The Sixers do need a solid big man so this trade would definitely benefit them and having the 4th pick is also a very good pick obviously

The 4th pick. Al Jefferson AND Brand's contract? That is asking for too much. As much as I want Turner in a Wolves jersey, Brand's contract could set them back.

Edited by Dash

Guest Zyzz

Do it! Why not? Brand has to be one of Duke's most overrated players ever!

Dude, Brand is a good player and puts up better #'s then 95% of Duke players.

The 4th pick. Al Jefferson AND Brand's contract? That is asking for too much. As much as I want Turner in a Wolves jersey, Brand's contract could set them back.

I guess they want to make up for the mistake of getting rid of Brandon Roy.

lmao wow that beats us (nets) offer if we had any on the table. Minny doesn't even deserve a team anymore if they do trades like that.

Absolutely awful. One huge mistake just to get rid of another huge mistake.

Do you value Brand over Jefferson is the question that comes to mind. AJ is a touch cheaper, but their contracts expire the same year. Also how highly do you value Evan Turner? These are the questions that come to mind.

lmao wow that beats us (nets) offer if we had any on the table. Minny doesn't even deserve a team anymore if they do trades like that.

The Wolves don't have much of a team now. They don't need either Brand or AJ, but if they value Evan Turner as a legit superstar, then they have to make that trade.