Mourinho to Real Madrid

andreusito

This is the manager they needed. Mourinho will turn Real Madrid around. They're always known for their superstars and ex-domination. But now they have some great players that just can't dominate like they used to. Mourinho makes players play for eachother and he'll bring in a far better defence. He's always one for the mind games, too. Everyone knew this was going to happen, but I do feel sorry for Pellegrini. He's a good coach and needed more time. But what is time in football these days? You don't win, you're out.

With Barcelona signing Villa & Fabregas, adding to the likes of Xavi, Messi, Iniesta etc...it's looking to be a good fight for both La Liga and the Champions League. Can't wait! I think Mourinho's number one target is Chelsea's Ashley Cole; Also looking to bring in Gerrard or Lampard. Diego Milito is another player from one of his former clubs he is looking at.

Where as in contrast my poor Espanyol are starting to decline by the year. :(

Mourinho has won everywhere he's been/ Despite his cocky attitude and occasional antics, his players still love him. At this point, I don't care about playing well. I just want to see a winning team. People complained about Pelligrini's firing, but he simply couldn't win a big game. Lost to Barcelona twice, lost to Lyon (who we should of killed if we compare talent), and lost 4-0 to a Division three team.

This is the manager they needed. Mourinho will turn Real Madrid around. They're always known for their superstars and ex-domination. But now they have some great players that just can't dominate like they used to. Mourinho makes players play for eachother and he'll bring in a far better defence. He's always one for the mind games, too. Everyone knew this was going to happen, but I do feel sorry for Pellegrini. He's a good coach and needed more time. But what is time in football these days? You don't win, you're out.

With Barcelona signing Villa & Fabregas, adding to the likes of Xavi, Messi, Iniesta etc...it's looking to be a good fight for both La Liga and the Champions League. Can't wait! I think Mourinho's number one target is Chelsea's Ashley Cole; Also looking to bring in Gerrard or Lampard. Diego Milito is another player from one of his former clubs he is looking at.

Where as in contrast my poor Espanyol are starting to decline by the year. :(

Barcelona thought they had Fabregas wrapped up with a bow on top, but Wenger is going to make it impossible for him to leave.